• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

nSpire is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

nSpire

#1 Liz Thompson fanboy <3
Years
  • sup guys, nSpire is back.

I was gone for like a month because of some problems with my computer :<

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Computer problems? Bleh. My computer crashed when I was playing WoW, which led me to ditch a lot of people. It was down for like three months, and then suddenly started working again. Random drabble I know, but I guess I can sympathize with you. Hope to see ya around, partnuh.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Aaaaactually, you weren't quite gone a month.

Your last post was on the 27th of last month, which means you're nearly a week off. :x I know it may seem a little rude, but we do have to draw the line somewhere, and even being gone a whole month isn't that long, let alone being shy of it. I am sorry you had some computer problems though, and do feel free to announce your return in the Leaves of Absence thread. :D

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back