• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nurion's Trades

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2008
    I have quite a few pokemon in stock. The ones I'm about to mention aren't that great but for what I want they are perfect.
    Croagunk
    Lumineon
    Lairon
    Pineco
    Pinsir
    Magnezone
    Dustox
    Solrock
    Heracross
    Electrode
    Masquerain
    Claydol
    Victreebel
    Gengar
    Hippowdon
    Shifty
    Dusknoir
    Cacturne
    ANY EEVEELUTION
    Ditto
    Chansey
    Skarmory
    Mawile
    Castform
    Metang
    Drifloon
    Togepi
    Togetic
    Shieldon
    Machamp
    Combee

And thats it for my offers as of pokemon. What I want are pokemon, must be male, with any of these attacks...

Sky Uppercut
    Double Hit
    Switcheroo

This is so I can make myself an awesome Lopunny. The pokemon MUST be male. If you have any other kinds of trades for my pokemon run them by me and I'll see what I can do, but these are most likely a definate trade. If your pokemon has two of these moves consider the pokemon you want yours, lol.

Anyone? what a pain, these pokemon aren't bad.

Last edited:
    Years
    I have a male Ambipom with Double Hit if you want him. He is nicknamed but I'm guessing if it's just for breeding you won't mind so much :) xx xx

Back