• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nuzlocke Mode

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I have recently tried this script for v18, and have been getting the same error upon throwing a ball. Did you ever find a solution?

[Pokémon Essentials version 18]
Exception: NameError
Message: uninitialized constant PokeBattle_Battle::NUZLOCKEMAPS

Backtrace:
Nuzlocke:125:in `nuzlockeMultipleMaps'
Nuzlocke:97:in `pbThrowPokeBall'
PItem_BattleItemEffects:307
PItem_BattleItemEffects:306:in `call'
EventHandlers:134:in `trigger'
PItem_Items:311:in `triggerUseInBattle'
Battle_Action_UseItem:124:in `pbUsePokeBallInBattle'
Battle_Phase_Attack:81:in `pbAttackPhaseItems'
Battle_Phase_Attack:68:in `each'
Battle_Phase_Attack:68:in `pbAttackPhaseItems'

I assume you're using Option 1 from the Configuration (Dubious Clause) as opposed to Option 2, and that because of that, the system can no longer detect the variables "NUZLOCKEMAPS". Try un-commenting out the NUZLOCKEMAPS code underneath Option 2 even though you aren't using it, then removing the contents inside so that it looks like this:
Code:
# OPTION 2: Connected Maps (so you don't get 2 encounters in the same route)
# example: (It's an array of arrays, simple as that, just mimic the example)
NUZLOCKEMAPS = []

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 19, 2022
I assume you're using Option 1 from the Configuration (Dubious Clause) as opposed to Option 2, and that because of that, the system can no longer detect the variables "NUZLOCKEMAPS". Try un-commenting out the NUZLOCKEMAPS code underneath Option 2 even though you aren't using it, then removing the contents inside so that it looks like this:
Code:
# OPTION 2: Connected Maps (so you don't get 2 encounters in the same route)
# example: (It's an array of arrays, simple as that, just mimic the example)
NUZLOCKEMAPS = []

You were exactly right! Thank you so much for the help, it works like a dream now! :P

Years
  • Age 24
  • They/Them, One/One
  • Seen Apr 24, 2023
Got this error with the script when trying to catch a Pokemon. Any help?
nuzlocke_error.PNG

Years
bandicam_2023-09-08_04-19-41-808.jpg
Okay so I'm getting this when using the Nuzlocke script and it's saying that something isn't defined when it actually is, but when I look to see what needs to be changed and all I get when searching for where the HP stuff is, is what's in the script itself and not anywhere else.

What's going on?

Back