• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] nvm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2021
    I have a shiny eevee I can trade to you. Would you trade the darkrai for it?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I have a shiny eevee I can trade to you. Would you trade the darkrai for it?
    So you have a shiny eevee? Is it a boy or a girl and is it nick namable? If it is a girl please nickname it Water Lily and if it is a boy name it rover. Thanks so much. The Darkrai is indeed legit but sadly I realized the only stat it doesn't have "beneficial nature" in is it's attack. The attack is 194 instead of 203+ but the speed is 383, highest possible speed. The rest are in the "beneficial nature" being. It's not perfect stats after all but at least it's legit.

HP: 282
    Def: 216
    Sp. Atk: 369
    Sp. Defense: 216
    Speed: 383

Make sure the eevee has a nickname of Rover or Water lily, Thanks so much!

Friend code: 3394-4844-8041

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2021
    My mistake, I was sure I could rename the Eevee but since it was from a trade, I can't rename it. I do have a female shiny charmander I can trade you though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Oh awesome, so shiny charmander! Since it's a girl can you name it Mercury? I am ready to trade when you are :D. Btw the darkrai has japanese characters, is that okay with you?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2021
    yeah, I can name it mercury. And the darkrai is fine. I get home in an hour so I can trade then or tomorrow if you want.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back