• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

O hai, I'm new ^-^

Dragonphantom

Abhorrent little meow meow
    Years
    Just came from Serebiiforums, place has its downtimes, so I decided to come here and see how it is ^-^ You can all call me anything except Dragon. Phantom, Melissa, and Kitty are my most common names, in order from least to most used. I love to collect shinies and battle and roleplay and talk about my fave shippings! Hope I like it here and I hope I make some freinds =D

Dragonphantom

Years
    I usually spend a few days to catch several by chaining, but most of the time, I fail and ended up wasteing lots of hours x3

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Hello hello, girl.

My name is Shane, and if you need any help with this or that or anything else, I can probably assist you, and will do so if possible, though you coming from Serebii means that you probably at least know of IV's and EV's. If you'd just like someone to talk to, I'm pretty good at that as well, so send me a message sometime. Seriously, I'm desperate. D:

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Hello hello, girl.

My name is Shane, and if you need any help with this or that or anything else, I can probably assist you, and will do so if possible, though you coming from Serebii means that you probably at least know of IV's and EV's. If you'd just like someone to talk to, I'm pretty good at that as well, so send me a message sometime. Seriously, I'm desperate. D:

Someone wants to be paired ;) lmao

Welcome to the forums, don't forget to read the rules.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    ohaithere

;D hope you enjoy the forums, and more supportive statements here~ PC is officially your new addiction, and I am officially your new friend XD

welcome to the community :3

Dragonphantom

Years
    Thankies for the welcomes everyone!

Though I feel like ripping my hair out. I spend the past hour or so making a new thread of all my shinies and stuff, only to press submit and tell me acess denied. It logged me out while I was typing ;-; Over 100 shinies nicely typed out D=

Note to self: Copy something you spent an hour writing, just in case .-.

Back