• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

O hai

Archmaster

The Last Archmaster
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    Hey everybody. As you can guess, I'm new here. I joined because I saw some good stuff on here like tutorials and such,(for hacking) so I hope to have my questions answered. I have a lot. :) I hope to make some friends in the next, what, year? If I stay that long. Ok, well yeah, bye!

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Oh hello. Your quit curious aren't you? Hm, for starters I suggest you read the FAQ's. After that I'm sure everything will be nice and easy!

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
    I think you will.

Anyways, welcome to PC.

For any queries about the forums, (not 'bout ROM hacking, I am not good at it at all) just contact me.

Read the rules and FAQ for a peaceful stay.

See ya around~

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
    Hi Archmaster. nice omega symbol I'm sure you will have lots of friends here before next year. The people here are very frieeeendly!!

Back