• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

O_o' Trade and Breeding Shop

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    REALLY REALLY want this: Zorua Lv1 - Jolly w/ Embargo and Snarl
    What would you want for it? I can offer anything on my trade thread. Also have some new additions coming soon to my White Version from my HG: Girafarig(Lonely), Mankey(Hardy), Flaaffy(Jolly), Tauros(Lax), and Magnemite(Naive), all UT.

epyon101

Been Playing Since Pokemon Red
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    REALLY REALLY want this: Zorua Lv1 - Jolly w/ Embargo and Snarl
    What would you want for it? I can offer anything on my trade thread. Also have some new additions coming soon to my White Version from my HG: Girafarig(Lonely), Mankey(Hardy), Flaaffy(Jolly), Tauros(Lax), and Magnemite(Naive), all UT.
    I can give you shiny sandile last evolution that's ev'd for a shiny zorua -jolly, would you do that?

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2012
    Can I please trade for a adamant darumaka please? I just got white yesterday so I really can't offer much. But I have a lot of shinings on my diamond.

Back