• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Obligatory Favorite Character Thread

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
Green (Female)-being crazy prepared is part of why I like her. Also the fact that she uses her looks to get what she wants...
Crystal-The very first arc that I read was the crystal arc, so she's become one of my favorites. Plus, she's good at capturing pokemon too.

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2016
The female dexholder i like most is Blue >v<. She's funny, intelligent and the female character that i like playing most in hack games.
Next are Crystal and Sapphire
Crys is skillful and kind. Sapphire is a wild, moe girl~~~
I don't like yellow so much cuz she's naive and I don't like that the author dignifies her.
For the male, I enjoy Green, Gold and ruby.
Green is cool and hot. Gold is amusing and playboy><, Ruby is amusing, too

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
After reading DP....I found out I like the two bodyguards, Uji and Paka. Although at first they seem to be just there for comedic effect but they turn out to be competent battlers and even defeated Saturn.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
My favourite Pokemon Special character is the guy on my avatar. Red. I love his personnality. My favourite FEmale holder is Blue. By Blue, I mean the girl. She's hot xD.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 24, 2013
When talking about Pokémon Adventures it's hard to only choose one character, every character has their own things that are great about them, except the last one. The character is a bland stock shonen character. The characters in my top six are almost equally my favourites. But here are all the characters in order (best to worst):
1. Diamond
2. Green (female)
3. Crystal
4. Platinum
5. White
6. Sapphire
7. Black
8. Pearl
9. Silver
10. Emerald
11. Ruby
12. Yellow
13. Gold
14. Blue (male)
15. Red

The best side characters would be Dr. Footstep, Paka and Uji, and Sird.

Last edited:

Warship

異議あり!
Years
definitely Red. Sapphire follows close behind.Actually i like all of them except emerald. I just don't like him and I think wally would be a better pokedex holder :(

Years
It's really difficult to choose :3 But my absolute favorite character is Ruby XD He just makes me burst out laughing because of what he does but has a pretty intense side to him too :) Sapphire, Yellow, Red and Green are some of my other favorited but I love all the characters :D

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
It was a hard choice, but I think I like Amarillo (Yellow) the most out of all of the characters in the manga. She had the most clever ideas because of her Pokemons' overall weakness compared to the other trainers.

You also can't forget about how long Red thought she was a guy...

Gold comes in a close second for his overall nature. From the very beginning of the Gold and Silver saga when he catches youngster Joey in his back yard, and how he deals with the problem. Also his generally rash nature gets him into some amusing situations.

Back