• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oblivion Build?..

Years
    Heyy 2 questions...

1. Does anyone around here like Oblivion?
    and 2 if so could you please help me out on building a charcter setup.

So far i've started the game at least 3 time and never been satisfied with the way that charcter turns out within the 1st few hours of play. I literally just keep getting my head kicked in. :S

Anyways so this time I gave it some serious thought and decide I wanted to be a stealthy type assassin charcter, but still use magic. So I came up with this build:

Race: Breton
    Race Specials: Fortified Magika(+50 Magic points) , Resist Magika(50%) and Dragon Skin. (Shield, which halves all damage done for a limited amount of time.I Forget how long :/)
    Specailisation: Either Magic, combat or stealth (Probably Magic or stealth, dunno which yet)
    Attributes: Intelligence and Agility ( I think)

Major Skills:
    - Blade (Helps with daggers and swords, good for killing people up close.)
    - Block (Helps me block physical attacks and take less damge)
    - Sneak (Helps me sneak behind and kill enimes before they even see me)
    - Illusion (Has spells that let me turn invisble and has spells to make people like me)
    - Light Amour (Helps protect me, also keeps my speed up and helps me sneak better)
    - Conjuration (The real reason i wanted to use magic in the 1st place, I can summon demons to fight for me, helps if im in a tight spot in a fight as give me time to heal ect.)
    - The last slot:
    I'm stuck for choice of what to put in this last slot. Either:
    - Amourer (I can fix my own armour and blades up better makes it more efficent which makes me more efficent at killing all round)
    - Marksman (Would make me better with a bow and at long range killing)
    - Restoration ( has spells which would help me cure poison heal myslef ect)
    - Alchemy ( Make potions to heal me by mixing ingredients, and also makes poisons to smear on my sword for added damage).

Thanks, any help would be apriciated.

And P.S I do realise that in the end it doesnt matter which Skills you pick as you can max them all out. but i'm fussy and this game is amazing but it makes me want to hit things. :S

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Yes an oblivion fan finally, are you playing x360 or comp?

Also about your build I think pretty solid.
    So for your last choice you should pick Restoration. Bretons have a +10 bonus to Restoration compared to the +5 points the get from Alchemy.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Actually it makes lots of difference which skills you start with. Your leveling up is governed by the times you level up your major skills, so if you make your major skills the ones you want to level up least, you'll be able to max out every other skill to 100 without moving past Level 1.

Which makes you a SUPER GOD :D

Years
    Yes an oblivion fan finally, are you playing x360 or comp?

Also about your build I think pretty solid.
    So for your last choice you should pick Restoration. Bretons have a +10 bonus to Restoration compared to the +5 points the get from Alchemy.

360. And thanks for the advice I'm going round asking everywhere I go. This game is one of the best ive played but it makes me soo frustrated. lol

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I love Oblivion, matter of fact the Elder Scrolls Series are my favorite video game series, but the game does frustrate me especially on pc it crashed a lot.

Why don't you try getting it for pc it so many mods that the replay value in incredible.

Back