• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OCC/SU] Pokemon Wild West [PG-14]

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Special thanks to jira-chan for helping me draw the map! xD

This is the OCC thread for the Pokemon Wild West. Please post your SUs here!

Accepted: TiTaN.JuStIn, Aura.Lucario (moi), Charzeon, Heliotrope, ghasteon
    Reserved: jira-chan

Rule 7 - To Join this RP, the RPer must post/be active AT LEAST ONCE IN EVERY TWO DAYS.

Pokemon Wild West [PG-14]

Plot - Setting
    Spoiler:

Plot -
    Spoiler:

Plot - Situation

Spoiler:

You, in the RolePlay
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Structures in the Towns -
    Spoiler:

SU -

Pokemon Name: (a Cowboy-ish name is better, but if you can't think of one that's okay)
    Why are you called that name above:
    Pokemon Species (Can repeat. If someone uses a Scyther, you can still be one):
    Pokemon Age (11-16 in Human Age):
    Pokemon Gender:
    Appearance (Special birthmarks, Scars included)(20 Words up):
    Personality (Has to relate to the Wild West)(80 Words up):
    History (Has to relate to the Wild West)(60 Words up)(Normally I go 400 xD):

Moves (up to four):

Rules -

1. All PokeCommunity Rules apply
    2. Each post must have at least 5 sentences
    3. You must write in third-person
    4. You can only have one Pokemon. Enough said
    5. No Bunnying, Godmoding, ETC.
    6. No Swearing please, it'll scare people away xD
    7. To Join this RP, the RPer must post/be active AT LEAST ONCE IN EVERY TWO DAYS.
    8. Have Fun

My SU - Your SU must be like this. Please write it neatly, and put some spaces between paragraphs please. And this is the basic requirements of an SU for Pokemon Wild West.

Pokemon Species: Lucario

Pokemon Name: Cairo

Why are you called that name above: Lucario's design is based on the Egyptian God, Anubis. And the capital of Egypt is Cairo, right?

Pokemon Age: 15
    Pokemon Gender: Male

Appearance (Special birthmarks, Scars included)(20 Words up): Cairo looks like a normal Lucario, but his fur colour is a little darker than other Lucario, and makes him stand out because of that. He has a scar on his right arm.

Personality (80 Words up): Cairo likes to wear his special cowboy hat a lot. His hat has two holes so his pointy ears can stick out easily. Being an Aura pokemon, he likes to check other's Auras, to see their mood. He doesn't like fighting so much, but if he has to protect his friends, he'll protect them with his very life. He had a sad past, but he tries to forget it and continue his life in Desperado Gulch. He's smart, but can be stupid and do some crazy things sometimes. He's pretty sociable and friendly, but do not ask him about his past. You do not want to see him when he's angry.

History (80 Words up): Cairo's parents lived in Dorodeo City when he was a young Riolu. But when the war between the towns started, they sent him to Desperado Gulch so he could be safe from any harm. A few years later, Cairo received a letter, and he was devastated when he read it. His parents had both died in a battle - and Emperor Leon was to blame. Riolu evolves when he's happy, but Cairo evolved due his unhappiness, and his fur became darker during the evolution. His light blue fur turned into dark blue. Furious, the naive Lucario went to Polaris Town a year ago to seek revenge, but couldn't break through the defences and was badly hurt in the fight. His scar was made during the fight. He swears that he would one day go back to Polaris and will make Emperor Leon feel sorry for what he had done.

Likes: Training, Meditating, hanging out in the bars with Kadabar. He also likes berries.
    Dislikes: War, fighting, and the people who brought unhappiness to his life.

Moves (up to four): Aura Sphere, Metal Claw, Bone Rush, Close Combat

The Town Locations and Co-ordinates:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Your RP sounds fun so here is my SU

SU -

Pokemon Name: Caydile

Why are you called that name above: Cay comes from caiman and dile comes from crocodile which is what Krookodile is based off of.
    Pokemon Species: Krookodile
    Pokemon Age (11-16 in Human Age):16
    Pokemon Gender: Male
    Appearance (Special birthmarks, Scars included)(20 Words up):Has a large X scar across his right eye and several smaller scars on his body
    Personality (80 Words up): Caydile is very quiet and sometimes seems distant or cold. After getting to know him one of two things will show, he either becomes agressive or will be kind. This usally depends on what he thinks of you and he doesn't like many people
    History (60 Words up): When Caydile was young he was bullied by other pokemon because as a Sandile he was very small. After evolving into Krokorok he gained an odd amount of power. He then challenged other pokemon and started becoming very powerful. After evolving again Caydile swore that he would always protect other pokemon from eachother and humans.
    Likes: Fighting, kind pokemon, digging holes, and sitting in the sun.
    Dislikes: Pokemon hurting eachother

Moves (up to four):
    -Earthquake
    -Crunch
    -Outrage
    -Thunder Fang

Aura.Lucario

Years
    @ultragon

Not bad, but maybe you could change the history a bit. What does that has to do with Pokemon Wild West? Your History and Personality has to relate to the RP, so right now, you're Pending. you have one more day to change it, or you will be declined.

Lol at first I thought Pokemon Wild West will be more popular than Aurora Borealis, but it appears not =P
    I used a much longer time to prepare Pokemon Wild West though xD

Last edited:
    Years
    For the record, it was a tough decision between "Fast-Hands" Fugol, Clucker Texas Ranger and being a Lopbunny burlesque dancer.

And I dunno about the popularity, I feel like the Wild West is something people either love or don't care for... me being one of the former ;D

Years
    Pokemon species: Garchomp
    Name: Chomper sharkes
    Why I chose that name: Well, Garchomps is a land shark who well... chomps.
    Appearance: Chomper is different from other Garchomps. He has red irises instead of gold ones, and has a five-pointed star on his snout instead of a cross that marks his title as a former Prince. He also has a scar on his right fin.

Personality: Chomper is self-centred and uncaring. He hates most people accept.. himself. He was bred as royalty in his earlier years, so he is arrogant and rude. His favourite possession is a large, sharp tooth which he ripped from a Charizard's mouth. It is a reminder of the revenge he has to take on a certain Charizard...

History: As said before, Chomper was once royalty. However, before he could ascend to the throne, his parents were assassinated by a Charizard, and he had to relinquish the throne after a bloody battle. The Charizard is none other than Draelan, the leader of Mortare town, and his greatest ambition is to destroy Draelan and his followers, and restore the town to his rightful rule and name, Sharkeis town.

Likes: Fighting, himself, war,himself, ground, did I mention himself?

Dislikes: Ice, Charizards, most people.

Moves, Earthquake, Outrage, Stone edge, Fire blast.

(OOC: Sorry for not being active, just got b/w :p. Btw this will be interesting, someone who likes war and someone who hates war fighting together;))

ghasteon

EXPLOSIVE AWESOME
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    SU -

Pokémon Name: Russell

Why are you called that name above: It's the first cowboy name that popped into my head.

Pokémon Species: Raichu

Pokémon Age: 16 (and a half)

Pokémon Gender: Male

Appearance: Russell is a more orange Raichu, much like that off the anime. He wears a tattered Cowboy hat and a leather holster at his right hip with the strap coming up to his left shoulder. The holster doesn't have an actual gun but instead uses it to store his tail in a dual; his tail is must faster to aim then a gun.

Personality: He is quick to act and does what he sees fit. He thinks he is a hotshot because he can bully the other kids his age, but in fact he has a lot to strive for. Russell is a very smart Raichu, he learned iron tail to combat rock types and see practical ways to use his combat abilities. He can team play but his hot-headedness makes him feel better than the other members of the team.

History: When Russell was a Pikachu he was struck by lightning generating the energy required for him to evolve into a Raichu. His newfound strength along with the speed he developed as a Pikachu lead him to bully the weaker, less evolved Pokémon. Finally the law had enough. Junior deputy Jack, a ground and ghost type Golett, was selected because Russell could not hit him with neither his lightning moves nor his normal attacks. Arrested Russell was set to clean up a bandit camp. First he thought it was an ironic punishment, set out to kill the ones he thought he belonged to. But after seeing the bandits fighting and killing each other, looting neighbor's houses and burning Pokémon he soon turned from his ways. Determined to write his wrongs he help the Sheriff department, including Jack, to bring peace to his city. He learned to defeat his weaknesses by adding a verity of types of move, like iron tail to hit Jack and to think outside the box. He also formed a strong bond with Jack and trust him both with his training, with is important to him, and his life. He was recommended by the Sherriff to the Governor to bring peace to the Wild West.

Dislikes: Bandits, People, Slavery

Moves: Quick attack, Iron tail, Thunder Bolt, Shock wave

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

Years
    @ ghasteon

Not bad, but there are quite a few typos!

And it would be better if you can add a hometown in the Pokemon Wild West to make it more interesting.

But if you can polish the whole SU a little and add a little more detail from here to there, you're Accepted. But now you're PENDING

ghasteon

EXPLOSIVE AWESOME
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    haha i fixed su after you said that,
    and there was no hometown cause i didnt know if there was any story base thing to the towns

Back