• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

October 29, Halloween Haunt 2010: better watch your eyeballs

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
Years
  • Oddly enough, my dad will be in Transylvania on Halloween. He's already told everyone about seeing vampire bats.

As for me...well there isn't anything I can do on Halloween unless I get lucky enough to go to a party (trick-or-treating is a thing of the past now for me, being 18 u_u).

However, I will try to find something to enjoy here.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Seems like it'll be fun, I'll be participating as long as I don't have anything to do those days.

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
  • OH!!!! sounds like fun.:bandit:I am going to try some of these things.:badsmile:this is my first get together:cheeky:!!!!!!!yay!!!:)this forum rocks.......:pirate::cool:

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Sammy has an idea... Could we have something like a costume contest where users can post photos of their Halloween costume? Jus' sayin'

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • No Haunted Pokemon iSketch? ;;

/I know Pokemon isn't Halloween-related, but still, if Skype's there... would totally host it too if it were allowed

I'll try to participate in at least one of these, nya~

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • No Haunted Pokemon iSketch? ;;

/I know Pokemon isn't Halloween-related, but still, if Skype's there... would totally host it too if it were allowed

I'll try to participate in at least one of these, nya~
    I agree we need one, there are lots of scary faces people could give pokemon...reminds me of the pokerap in the original series with lots of pokemon with red eyes...
    also we have tons of Ghost pokemon, so and iSketch would make good sense :)

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I'll try to remember to join. I'll tone down the trash talking this time. :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I'll try to help out (and not ignore this place.) Can i help out with the chain story?

I'll probably be very active on the 31st, as i'm at home then.

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Cool, I can't wait. Since I missed most of the last get together, this will be a chance to redeem myself xD Can't wait!
    Only if interested:
    Spoiler:

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Can we do a best Halloween drawing on Windows Paint? As its something I could host. To give these who don't have any art software a chance to shine :)

Phadestorm

TheACE
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2019
    Sounds like fun

I wish i had left for dead and stuff but hey we can include wifi battles to right cause i have pokemon games at least

Back