• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oekaki Eevee Evolutions;

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    disclaimer: I discourage criticism on here simply because I'm not looking for ways to improve. It isn't like I'm going to change what's wrong with them (I already know the mistakes anyway). People seem to only nitpick at my style rather than the general art itself.

This is something that I've been working on since the early year, so there may be some style change. I want to draw Eevee as well, and I have ideas in which to draw it in, but I'm having trouble executing it so I end up wanting to keep redoing.
    If any questions I will try my best to answer. I don't check threads that often. :9
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Those are awesome! Actually awesome isn't a good enough word to use. :D How long did it take you to draw them?

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Those blew me away. They are Absolutely-Fantastically-Super-Dooper-Uber Amazing.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Thanks, each piece's time ranged between 11 to 34 hours.​

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    You are amazing. The Vaporeon and Espeon ones are my favorite. ^_^
    The colors and backgrounds are very well put together as well. Overall, beautiful.
    They were well worth the time. Thank you for sharing these lovely peices.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
    WHOA.
    That's too good, I don't think I could give advice... Just that sometimes the shines in the eyes are too vivid, it throws it off sometimes. But I shouldn't be talking, anyway. *is much worse*

Awesome. Keep it up. If you have a dA, please tell me, I'd love to add you! ♥

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    @PsychoJigglypuff: Haha, yeah, I didn't know you came on PC! Those were pretty boss btw. ;D

@kitsukitty: I already know this. I purposefully do it. My DA is in the link underneath my signature image. It shouldn't be hard to find.

fff thanks everyone, I am very flattered. :)

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    holy freakin crap..... just.... stunning- i mean completely amazing!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    11 to 34 hours? No wonder... that's more dedicated to an art piece then I could ever be. o__o

How people manage to have the patience to put in so many tiny details is beyond me, but the result is amazing. I think it's awesome how you were able to picture the scenes so well, to be able to draw them that way. Makes them seem very alive.. if those locations were real, I can imagine them looking much the same as how you drew them. I really have no words to describe how awesome those are.. so.. wow. Just wow.. I have to say the Vaporeon one is my favorite. I love that Pokemon, but for some reason in that picture it has more of dominant appearance, rather than it's typical pretty-pretty look, which is neat. My second favorite is the Umbreon picture.. it's so pretty. *-* Perfectly done.

iCrash

'Splash is overated'
    Years
    These are.....
    OMG.

I literally have never, in my entire life seen drawings as good as these.
    And i'm not just saying that.

Thats amazing...
    AMAZING.

Edit: The Glaceon is my favourite, its brilliant.

Kaisuki

Purplicious.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    Very expertly done! I've never seen something as good as this.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Thank you guys so much, I don't know what to say, really. I'm very glad you guys like my work! ♥
    I'll continue to draw but am unsure of updating this thread with new pictures because the update usually goes by unnoticed. I might just start another thread once this one's old and gone.

Thanks alot Break., I love when people take the time to write out lengthy comments, I can never get tired of reading them. <3

Back