• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

of wanting to trade some events

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2016
    hi, there. i'm looking for either an event darkrai or a nameable latios. the latios can be legitimately pokesav'd. "legitimately," mostly meaning the level in which it could be caught, moves, ability, location caught, etc etc.
    those two are my most wanted right now (latios being #1), but i'm open to some offers.

i don't mind trading an event pokemon for even a sav'd latios. i can trade:
    -ash's pikachu
    -event pichus
    -shiny, japanese event raikou and entei
    -shiny, english event raikou and suicune
    -event jirachi with draco meteor
    -WORLD08 weavile
    - and non-event lugia and lati@s.

pm or respond, yo

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i can get u a darkrai event and i thinnk i can get u a nameable latios but it will be legit not sav'd.
    for your ashs pika and if i have a latios then i can trade u the latios then can i get the gamestop raikou

edit: all of your pokemon are legit not pokesaved in anyway or anything right?
    and for the darkrai i have one that is touched lv 100 almia and then a lv 50 ut newmoon island darkrai

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2016
    i can get u a darkrai event and i thinnk i can get u a nameable latios but it will be legit not sav'd.
    for your ashs pika and if i have a latios then i can trade u the latios then can i get the gamestop raikou

edit: all of your pokemon are legit not pokesaved in anyway or anything right?
    and for the dar

yeah, they are all legit events.

so you want the gamestop raikou for latios? i can do that.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    what do u want the latios named?
    5415 3535 4667 is my fc
    i just need to clone it and then nickname it

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2016
    kk
    can you name him Lad? he'll go perfectly with my latias named Lass.
    i'll just be on wifi.

edit: ahHHhhh, it says your friend code is wrong

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2016
    alright, i got it. i'll just be on wifi.

thanks for the trade! Lad and Lass will be happy...

Last edited:
    Back