• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

offering free legit legies

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    so i dont like using legies.. still i need to see most of them, especially since i didnt play that much 3rd gen..

i have:

Heatran
    Kyogre
    Giratina
    Rayquaza

I still need to see: Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Mew, Mewtwo, Suicune, Entei and the 3rd dog, Ho-Oh, Celebi, the Regithingies.. well, simply all the others.

If anyone could show me (so trade, re-trade) all of them he/she can have the four legies i have.. Otherwise I can give you one for every five you show me..

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2008
    i can show zapdos and the three regi's (not the fourth one)

(damn i just had a moltres and an articuno and a mewtwo yesterday but my friend took them back :P)

Charizard_Master56

Fire Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 23, 2008
    I'll give you 4 of those in shiny for your shinies.
    Or I could show you all of them.

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    I could show you Cresselia, unless you've seen it already.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    I'll show you all of them, Just for Kyogre, Because Kyogre is a beast, and I must get 30 of them.

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2008
    I'll show you all of them, Just for Kyogre, Because Kyogre is a beast, and I must get 30 of them.

i have an extra kyogre is there anything you would offer me for one?

(sorry for thread hijack)

30 kyogres, hahaha.

Back