• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offering legit event\EV'ed pokemon!

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Oh that sucks. I have to go to bed in less than an hour but I will definitely be on tommorow if you can't fix it soon.

Years
    Hello Raymanrulzm,
    By any chance, do you have a legitimate Level 5 10th Anniversary Event Mew? I have been looking for other trainers willing to trade for it; I am in great desire of it. I am offering the WIN2011 TimeTravel Celebi, level 50; it is completely original since the moment I received it (Jacoba Berry still attached and in a Cherish Ball; hasn't battled yet.) If you are willing to trade, please reply back. Thank you ^_^

Hello Raymanrulzm,
    By any chance, do you have a legitimate Level 5 10th Anniversary Event Mew? I have been looking for other trainers willing to trade for it; I am in great desire of it. I am offering the WIN2011 TimeTravel Celebi, level 50; it is completely original since the moment I received it (Jacoba Berry still attached and in a Cherish Ball; hasn't battled yet.) If you are willing to trade, please reply back. Thank you ^_^
    -P.S. I am requesting, if possible, the trade to be sent to my Heart Gold, that is my FC in the signature.

Last edited:

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    So you fixed your Wi-Fi? If you did I have a half hour. (Holy crap I just noticed how annoying I must be...)

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    Hey! Sorry been away for the weekend :)
    Whats your FC?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    are your pokemon 100% legit so you didnt do anything like hackthem or use codes if they are legit can i have a

WIN2011 Game celebi

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Can i have a celebi and one of the shiny legendary dogs please, need them for 2 dogs on pokemon white.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pokemon White FC - 2666-1541-4877

Pokemon Soul Silver FC - 4727-4261-8001

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2011
    do you have a Zorua??
    if you do can i have one prefferable lvl 1

do you have a Zorua??
    if you do can i have one prefferable lvl 1

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2011
    Trade.

Please I truly need a Tru Arceus and a Darkrai, I can give you a lot of pokemon just ask for it.

Please I truly need a TRU Arceus, or any legit Arceus, it will be great if it unlocks the event on SS. I also would like a Darkrai. I can offer you a lot of things please.

Last edited:
    Back