• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offering Nicknamable Meloetta

Status
Not open for further replies.

shayminskyforme88

Collecting Events
    Years
    I am able to nickname because I RNGed my Trainer ID and Secret ID to match that of the Event. I have also personally transferred one to Gen VI to confirm that it is possible. Info about Meloetta:

Meloetta(Nicknamable) Lv. 50
    OT: SPR2013
    | ID: 03013
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Serene Grace
    IVs: 31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31
    EVs: Untrained
    Moves: Round, Teeter Dance, Psychic, Close Combat

This will constantly be cloned, so don't worry if anyone offers first.

What I am looking for:
    Spoiler:

P.S. I do accept clones

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    That would be great :) any nicknames?

In another forum I go to, that is considered stealing trades. If you want it, I suggest you PM the person rather than posting on my thread :)

Umm I'd rather just have it named Meloetta then anything. And I don't want to intrude, but yeah, They call that "hijacking a thread". If it's not on topic nor is it directed to the OP of the topic, basically they are hijacking your thread.

shayminskyforme88

Collecting Events
    Years
    Umm I'd rather just have it named Meloetta then anything. And I don't want to intrude, but yeah, They call that "hijacking a thread". If it's not on topic nor is it directed to the OP of the topic, basically they are hijacking your thread.

Ok, I'll get it ready then I'll message you :) Oops, I forgot that term :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2014
    Well I'm not quite sure if there was a "Special Garchomp Event" or something. But since she evolved, I've never used her again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back