• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Official Action Replay (DS) Code Thread...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Lol, I totally did not notice the sarcasm... sucks (and I never claimed to be the sharpest)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Yeah, I agree with above. How about an all game AR/GS thread? There's one that I mod over, but it's a shop. It's so old that I don't really think anyone even bothers to use it, to be honest. And I hate redirecting people to that thread when it's so...well, I don't know what to call it. It's labeled as a shop where the thread maker made codes...I don't know. But yeah, I'm in favor for an all game AR/GS shop. I'm sick of those "i ned codes!111" threads.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Okay, I will be doingone in Pokemon Gaming General for All Games, but the bulk of them will be for DS games.

Back