• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Manga Mailing List Thread

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
Years
  • Please read all of the following information before contacting me!
    *Volume 28 of Chuang Yi is ready to be distributed!*

With the original thread growing old and dull and the mailing list growing bigger and bigger, I have decided to created a new and slightly revamped thread. Here's how it's going to work from now on. I will be distributing all the poke manga I have via:

1) Email, and
    2) Yuwie (A social networking site)

How it Works
    : Anyone who would like a certain volume of Pokemon manga whatever it may be, can contact me via private message, email, or my yuwie page and I will see what I can do for you. My contact information can be found by clicking on my username in the upper left-hand corner of this post. Posted below is a list of the various volumes to which I have access to. I will also try to update it often as possible.

Email:
    I will no longer be doing new volume distribution via private messaging. This method was proving far to be far too tedious and time-consuming so here's the new deal. Private message should only be used to send special requests for one individual at a time, to send me your email addresses, and any other non-distribtution matters. If you want to be added to the list, but do not want to use Yuwie, please send me your email address via email or private message. This way I can send out the manga when it is released in an orderly and timely fashion.

Yuwie
    : I will also have all the links posted in a blog on Yuwie. For those of you who don't know, Yuwie is a social networking site like MySpace with pretty much all the same features, except that...and read this very carefully...THEY PAY THEIR USERS! If your interested then click here to see what it's all about: https://r.yuwie.com/omniforce/. If you join after clickling that link you'll automatically be registered as my friend and have access to my blog where the links are. You'll receive updates from me via the alert area and friend activity feeds when I add or change material. Finally, if you decide to join Yuwie and your already on the mailing list, then please let me know so I can take you off. Thanks guys and girls, and enjoy!*

Please do not post the links on the forum, distribute them in mass, or sell them for personal profit.

The Mailing List:
    darkcowboy, General Skarr, lalalagirl, lucawesome, Orang, Osrow, shinigamis, tailga, ubaldopolis, Garmusa, Sea Guardian

Volumes Currently Available:

Pokemon Adventures/Special: Volume1, Volume 2, Volume 3, Volume 4, Volume 5, Volume 6, Volume 7, Volume 8, Volume 9, Volume 10, Volume 11, Volume 12, Volume 13, Volume 14, Volume 15, Volume 16, Volume 17, Volume 18, Volume 19, Volume 20,Volume 21, Volume 22, Volume 23, Volume 24,Volume 25, Volume 26, Volume 27, Volume 28 *NEW*.

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Adventure!: Volume 1, Volume 2

Pokemon Ranger (Scanlation from the team at DATS)

Pokemon Ranger Batonnage: Coming Soon!

The Electric Tale of Pikachu: Volume 1, Volume 2

Top Contributor
    : durial666(Pokecommunity Manga God):t248:

Last edited:

Donna

~
    Years
  • Sounds great, I already signed up at yuwie.com. The link of volume 28 isn't up yet, right? I think I'll send my email then.

Last edited:

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Alright i'll give you my email (because i don't want to sign up for yuwie :3) You can reach me at [email protected]

Thanks a lot (as always) omni!

~lalalagirl

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
    Years
  • First Update!

Glad to see everyone embracing this. Anyway here's a little FYI.

1) You no longer need to enter a password to download any of the volumes, which saves us all some time.

2) The following people have been added to the new mailing list and have requested to receive one or more volumes from me: General Skarr, lalalagirl, Orang, Osrow, tailga, ubaldopolis. If any of you have not received what you requested, please let me know some way or another and I will do what I can.

3) The following is the old mailing list I had going. If your handle appears below and you are not yet on the new mailing list and wish to be so, then please let me know: Gallade; Orang; lalalagirl; MileyAngel; Noam; Vereux0; chamo-chan; StripedxSocks; lucawesome; Emerald Sohma; Cem-chan; Tronor; BalthazarMaster; Mariohammer; Death_Machine; Dark_Aero; sirboulevard; k.stark; VideoFan9864; shinigamis; Spearow; Avegaille; metalaggron; Ripper; FUNimations; Sea Guardian

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2010
    I want to be added to the new mailing list^^.. thank you omni.
    then, how can I get the volume 28?? thank you very much^^, hehe..

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
    Years
  • I want to be added to the new mailing list^^.. thank you omni.
    then, how can I get the volume 28?? thank you very much^^, hehe..
    No prob shini, but I will need an email address from you. If you have any other requests, feel free to PM or email me.

NOTE: I'll be posting the new list here soon so you all can see who's on it.

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
    Years
  • More Updates!

Updates
    1) Alright, shini you're good to go and should me receiving an email from me anytime now; same goes for you Lucawesome (I think I spelled that right).

2) The mailing list is now posted at the top of this thread. If you see your name on the list, then you're guaranteed to receive a new volume from me if and when it is released. These include Pokemon Adventures/Special, Pokemon Ranger, and other popular series that I can get my hands on.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • Mmm, might not need to be part of the mailing list anymore cause I got the Pokemon Ranger Battonage release from DATS from someone else... everything in it (it's quite shorter than the original one... how ironic, since the first game is shorter than the new one while the manga version is quite the opposite).

And it's weird that we don't have movie manga, other series, PMD ones, I had some traces of the PMD manga from another friend but she never finished scanning it. Oh well.

*might plan to buy some new manga that is not Pokemon Adventures, soon, and still needs to finish scanning Volume 2 of the Golden Boys*

Years
  • Can someone explain how this is done to me? Is it the volumes and all scanned up and sent/downloaded or what? Do I have to pay (I would if I could, but I can't so I won't)?
    As long as the latter is no, sign me up:
    [email protected]

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
  • You guys are aware that you are reviving an old thread, right? Nothing's been posted here for almost three months now.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • I think that's okay. As long as the last post was not more than a year old.

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
  • Well, I know it's not against the rules, but this thread RELIES on the thread starter being here to add people to the mailing list, right?

If there's no one here to send manga, then what makes these people still request it?

Bottom line: CHECK the dates. Please.

Back