• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    bluestorm said:
    awesome! I wonder if there shall be...hm....maybe triple battles? XD Well i dunno though....i suppose there would be both good and bad sides to that.
    I think a double battle is a little too much for certain people. They should make voice commands.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Buffalo State College
    Years
    They better have voice commands. They are taking way to long on this game. In the old days they use to make Pokemon like that *snaping my finger*. But now its taking forever

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
    yup :) I hope we'll be able to tell our pokemon to dodge and stuff like that and maybe more attacks like instead of 4...8? Pikachu knows way more than 4: Irontail, Thundershock, tackle, Thunder, Thunderbolt, double team, quick attack, Dodge (well sorta), and many others.

Razzzzzza

The Ultimate Charzard Owner.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2006
    Lol Diamond, Makes Me remember being on holiday about 8 and buying a Game called Pokemon Diamond, When all it really was, was mario with pikachu... :( Hope this wont be that, I will have to buy it and use on my bro's DS I got a PSP instead.

bluestorm

Years
    yeah, maybe not 8....but 6? Just...more than 4.... And if it was mario w/pika i would probly scream... grr... anyway, im sure it wont be like that... oh and another idea... i dunno if its a good one, but when yer flying on your bird pokemon, you should see like...an intro, like in colloseum and xd when your going to a new town, you see your self riding your scooter and it shows you different views of the new place. There should be a little intro like that when your entering a new town or when your flying. I think they could do that with a ds. so yeah, more graphics and stuff.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2008
    Yeah, bluestorm, i think it'd be awesome to have an intro or whatever for when you're flying. Like, maybe on the topscreen they show you on your pokemon flying (or if they want to be more general if could be like a shadowed pokemon, not your exact one) only it should be in first person view so it looks like your really flying through the clouds and stuff, and then on the bottom they could show the map as your chara. sprite moves from the place you left to the place you're going.

And yeah, voice commands (w/ an on/off option) would rock!

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Trainer Rachel said:
    Yeah, bluestorm, i think it'd be awesome to have an intro or whatever for when you're flying. Like, maybe on the topscreen they show you on your pokemon flying (or if they want to be more general if could be like a shadowed pokemon, not your exact one) only it should be in first person view so it looks like your really flying through the clouds and stuff, and then on the bottom they could show the map as your chara. sprite moves from the place you left to the place you're going.
    That will be a great idea. But what will be on the bottom screen while you are flying in the air. The same thing with digging, you will actually see that Pokemon dig a hole. Also with the HM Flash the Pokemon can be out of its Pokeball and do this into you get out of the cave

bluestorm

Years
    Coolie! I mean they already show the pokemon across the screan when you use moves that can be used outside of battle. I think they're ready to go one huge step further! I think dp will be ALOT different than RSE especially in graphics! GSC Was way different than RBY, especially in color. In RSE i was surprised at the amazing graphics that were SO much different than GSC. So Im pretty sure im expecting alot of new graphics from DP.

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    What about the touch-screen abilities?..........
    Has anyone thought about that?

Years
    As someone said above....we may have to PET our pokemon...like use our finger to stroke em etc...

That would be so gay...

Pokemon Live to do battle! NOTHING ELSE

The Tv show ruined pokemon....its all aimed at 5 year olds now...

:(

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    Wow, PET them, fer wat!? other than grooming, friendship fer evolution and pokemon contest.......

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Zangooser said:
    Wow, PET them, fer wat!? other than grooming, friendship fer evolution and pokemon contest.......
    Actually that will be a good idea because it will show how much you love that Pokemon and that can increase the friendship even more. Grooming will be great for Pokemon Contest and you are actually feeding them the Pokeblock.

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    Zangooser said:
    What about the touch-screen abilities?..........
    Has anyone thought about that?

Actually I have wondered that. The touch screen could change how we do things. THat will definatly prove interseting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back