• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    i know all that, i just prefer convenience and experience.
    for example, seeing a houndour at night ^^
    on the other hand, i'd miss out the headbutt dino if i chose pearl.......

maybe i'll just get a zugaidoso once and breed :/

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    well he's definitely not an ubber. he has a pre-evo. i'm pretty sure that should mean something... but then again, i don't those who have been playing d/p have a lucario yet. maybe it'll be in the third game of the series *shrug*

...Manaphy has somewhat of a "prevo", and it's still a Legendary...perhaps Gamefreak's just trying to throw out the traditional rules of being Legendary (breeding Mews...lol).

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    yah but he's one of the pokemon in one of the gyms. gym leaders don't have legendary pokemon, at least they wouldn't. pokejungle has a video clip of the 3rd gym battle if you wanna check out lucario's strength.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I wish that a gym leader did have a Legendary (as a friend) like do you remember that episode with Noland using Atricuno and Ash using Charizard, I wish something was like that. Because legendaries aren't everything

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Tucker has Latias
    ^_^; Only I would look so far as to know that off the top of my head
    Spenser has Suicune
    Yeah, Brandon has all the Regis and all the Birds
    Anabel has Latios, Raikou and Entei

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    When Is Diamond And Pearl Comin Out

Nobody knows for certain when they'll be released outside of Japan so asking won't do you any good (if anything, it'll make you look stupid if you ask too many times).

#1 Latias: I don't think I ran into any of those other than the Regis...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    I recently did some research, and judging on past Pokemon game releases, D/P might come out in the US sometime between February and May 2007. This is not at all a definate answer, but it should give you people a very rough estimate. I'm sure that games like Emerald, FireRed/LeafGreen and XD don't take as long to translate and ship as a complicated DS game does, but then again, D/P are very popular games in Japan, so the date is very, very vague. Expect it early 2007. I guess...

PS- This is not at all for sure. Don't anyone go posting saying that I claimed it'll come out on "this date" or whatever. Please don't.

what?

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    i dont if there is a move relearner in DP.
    does anyone know if there is? because i havent seen anything like a move relearner in Serebii yet.

I hope there is, because my azumarill has surpassed his chance to learn Aqua Tail. : (

what?

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    thank goodness.
    i wonder if they take mushrooms or heart scales....
    im not too worried about it now. :P

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 29, 2009
    It's definately Heart Scales. I had to use one to teach my Elekible Fire Punch. Problem is, you can only get Heart Scales in the Shinou Underground.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Great, this has been known for quite a while now.
    Please do not revive threads that are over a month old.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back