• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Shiny Pokémon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaZard_

Worst trainer in the world
Years
  • Official Shiny Pok?mon Thread

Welcome to the Shiny Pok?mon thread!

Official Shiny Pokémon Thread

I love shiny Pok?mon. This thread is for sharing shinies that you obtained from any generation and discussing shiny Pok?mon methods! You can share your most recent capture, your most memorable encounter, or just some fun stories about shiny Pok?mon! You can also ask questions about shiny Pok?mon.

Rules:

#1 - No trolling or posting spam
    #2 - Don't share hacked shinies, they're no fun!
    #3 - No arguing about shiny odds.
    #4 - Don't organize trades here, that's what the trading board is for. :)
    #5 - HAVE FUN!

What are shiny Pok?mon?
    Spoiler:

What are the odds of finding a shiny Pok?mon in the wild?
    Spoiler:

Do shiny Pok?mon have any value besides looking cool?
    Spoiler:

Here are my shiny stories!

Last week, I got a shiny Ralts after only 3 DexNav encounters! I was prepared for a big hunt! I was hoping for a male (because I already have a shiny female Gardevoir, and I want shiny Gallade) but unfortunately it was a female. Oh well. :(
    A couple days later, I got a shiny Absol after 60 DexNav encounters. It was a male, and had Megahorn which is an egg move! ^^

I'm currently SRing for Shiny Lugia. I'm at ~300 SRs, but still no shiny. :( I wish I was as lucky as those people who get their shinies in ~100 SRs.

Good luck on any of your shiny hunts! ^^ ^^ ^^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back