• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh boy, another NEW person.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    What is the world coming to? All these new people and their... existing.

Gee, it sure is hard to make a creative introduction these days. As you can plainly see, I'm Slike. I am also one of those new people who happens to exist.

I'm not exactly used to forums of this size, so I don't expect to be very active. I'll probably stick to the ROM hacking area of the forum, given that this forum seems to be incredibly knowledgeable on that subject, and it's something I've gotten into. Regardless, I feel I'll be here for a while, so an introduction topic is warranted. Also there's a fifteen post benchmark before I can post screenshots for my ROM hack, but that's entirely beside the point.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Hi Silke, and welcome to PC! Please don't be intimidated by the size of this place. I'm sure if you have a look around here, you'll find something that you'll be able to get stuck into a discussion for. We do have a place for pretty much anything here at PC. But, even if you just end up in ROM Hacking - as lots of our members do! - then as long as you make the most of your experience here, that should be good. :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    Yo... I was just a new member just yesterday, but I'm liking it here. Don't worry... You'll be used to being a new user.

Back