• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh dear.

ChandaThePanda

Epic Rival
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2010
    It would appear that I am once again "new" at another board. How very troubling. I always found many of the new users to be quite inept at the other forums I have graced with my membership. I will attempt to avert this preconceived notion by composing myself in a very professional and esteemed demeanor.

/snooty

So what's up, fellas? Anything I should be aware of?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    Welcome to the board!
    You'll enjoy your time here(:

Read the rules and FAQ's!

That's all thatcha need to knowww!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    So what's up, fellas? Anything I should be aware of?
    Other than being aware of the board-specific rules each individual section has here on PC, I can't really suggest anything else that hasn't already been said. Basically, just keep up the good energy and have some fun. Haha, it's pretty easy.

Thanks for gracing us with your marvelous introduction, Chanda. You've got a pretty freakin' sweet user name there too, my friend.

Take care and see ya around. o/

ChandaThePanda

Epic Rival
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2010
    I appreciate the kind introduction, thank you.

I'm currently waiting on an RP to be approved for posting. How long does this usually take?

Blackhebrew2

Epic Banana Ninja!
    Years
    Welcome to Pc dude. It's really awesome here. Also,I cannot answer your question and I don't want to be generic about it.

ChandaThePanda

Epic Rival
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2010
    Oh, that's worrysome. I'm really afraid I'll lose interest in my own creation if it takes this long to be approved.

I am absotively lolling at what lengths I will go through to make sure my RP is checked.

Greetings Pokecommunity Administrator. I am writing this email to request confirmation of reviewal in your Pokemon Roleplay section. As a Professional Turtle Farmer my job requires the most intense understanding of all things turtle, including Squirtle the pokemon turtle and his interactions in a roleplaying experience. I feel that we would both benefit from this. Myself, I'd get to do the research that I so require, and you, you would benefit as the world in general benefits knowing that I am producing the best turtles the world has to offer.

I also need to pardon my Canadian assistant/alter ego, ChandaThePanda. He isn't a very good turtle farmer, being from Canada and such, but perhaps this research project will help him improve his abysmal turtle abilities. Why, just the other day I believe he mistakenly spammed your inbox with 3 copies of the same private message as he did not know that sent messages weren't automatically recorded in the sent items folder. Thinking he hadn't successfully sent the message due to internet failure (the same internet failure that may have caused his submission of his Pokemon RP, Boundless Journeys), he sent two more, only upon the third sending did he notice the unchecked box that led to the absence of the aforementioned sent message.

If my request to know if Boundless Journeys was successfully submitted is granted, I hereby solemnly swear to send you two (2) pictures of turtles from my turtle farm, so that you may see the fruits of my improved labour and feel pride in knowing that you helped.

Eagerly awaiting an answer,
    Ace Danger McCool, Professional Turtle Farmer.

And totally not ChandaThePanda

I submitted the topic for my RP and then the modem started chugging hard and firefox failed, so I'm not sure if it made it through or not, and I'd just like to know if in case I have to rummage through my file directory to find the Word Document again. I've decided to take on the persona of Ace Danger McCool, Professional Turtle Farmer to make sure this matter is resolved shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:

GameFreak Executive

Born to be the very best...
    Years
    ChandaThePanda, or would you prefer Ace Danger McCool?

I think you'll go with either, you seem like a reasonable creature. Welcome to PokeCommunity!

The bathroom is down the hall to the left. (Not to be mistaken with the torture room, which is down the hall on the right.)

Make yourself comfortable, just keep your feet off of the furniture!

Back