• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh god, we are back . . .

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Well ive finally gotten around to finishing off Victory Road.
    There is still a few things left to do, but I can pretty much open whenever I want to.

But . . . I am going out of town thursday until sunday, would you guys want me to open, give a few updates and then let it sit for a few days, or just wait until sunday?

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2015
    I'd say open it Sunday. I lucked out and typed in the correct URL for the main page and I like the older layout better, maybe you should try adding a theme selector...

Strider

Not Pwnd
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Ok, I've seen the new layout and I like it better than the old one, but you might want to keep the features box on the banner like you used to on your old layout.

Tweak

this is great. i'm waiting for it. ^_^ the new layout looks cool.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    I guess im just opening it on sunday then, incase any problems pop up while im gone.

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
    *tries a URL* Yey! It worked! Oooo! I likee the new layout! n.n Very tan - ish!

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Im literally minutes away from opening, within the hour, just have to make and upload navigation images

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
    *Can't wait* AHHH! *Dies of excitment*
    So, V road, why aren't you on AIM? You too busy?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    since no one has responded in 3 days about this, does no one like it?

What does everyone think now that its back and open?

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    that one was a pain in the ***, ill use it, if you want me to open in january :p lol

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    wasnt hard, just time consuming, I had to section titles what i was making images for, instead of just text(i dunno why,lol) but thats 2images x who knows how many pages(probabally 80) it just got boring and the more you looked at that layout the more you hated it,lol

plus, that was too animeish and for some reason i like the more professional looking layout, nice and clean and not clustered

Back