• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh god...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    I was playing White yesterday... I looked out my window and there was someone who looked like N... I was like What the-- and turned the DS off.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    LOL

Have I seen anyone in real life that reminds me of/looks like a character in Pokemon?...

Non I can think of right now but I know a certain couple who remind me of Lenora and Hawes ^___^

I'll post when I can remember any more.

Years
    I wouldn't mind seeing somebody whole looked like Skyla or Clair...

...just saying.

*looks out window just in case*

EDIT: OR CYNTHIA! Ooooh how did I forget her... *-*

Years
    The only other thing than grass I see when looking out of my rooms' window are the neighbors' house and sometimes the neighbors themselves... And no, they don't look like Pokemon characters.

Years
    The only other thing than grass I see when looking out of my rooms' window are the neighbors' house and sometimes the neighbors themselves... And no, they don't look like Pokemon characters.

Are you nuts?! GET IN THAT GRASS AND FIND SOME POKEMON!

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
    You saw a guy with green hair?

LOL yeah XD. *pukes* If I were drawn in anime form, I'd look like Bel (without the skirt giving giant hips lol). I doubt anyone would think that when seeing me though.

Kamitsure/Elesa reminds me of Lady Gaga... I wish they had called her Gaga in English. Would have been so funny.

Kunny

Caterpie's a boss
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    He had the green hair and everything?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I have green hair, green hair isn't that uncommon.

Of course, I'm the only person I know with it, but...

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    I was playing White yesterday... I looked out my window and there was someone who looked like N... I was like What the-- and turned the DS off.

From the look of it, is he colored it or it is natural?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back