• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh Hai there

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Hey everyone :)! Well im new here and what not but not new to pokemon itself.Well not really that much to say they call me Mewtrice and im er well new here lol! Well thats pretty much it I'll be posting in other sections of these fourms now!

BYE :P!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Mewtrice? xD Makes me think of Mewthree.. even though from your avatar, maybe you got the username from regular cats, and not from the Pokemon Mew?

Either way, welcome welcome, Mewtrice!

Hope you have a totally awesome time here, and enjoy whatever areas you're planning to hang out most in. Right now most of the newbies are lurking the Heart Gold/Soul Silver area more than anything. =w=

Anyway, if you have any questions about this place, I'll be happy to answer.

- have fun!

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    lol this fourm is for noobs rofl its called "New Users/Welcome". BTW Im not new to pokemon and I have been using pokemon related fourms and other fourms for years soo dont call meh a noob.

Oh and BTW Mewtrice is pretty much the same thing as Mewthree my avatar is just for laughs plus I like LOLcats :P.

Any way

Back