• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

...Oh, Hello.

Ciel Sky

1 + 1 = 3
    Years
    Hiya, everyone. I'm Ciel, but my real name is Cierra. But you can call me Ciel.
    I heard of this forum from my friend, so I hope I have a good time here, from what I've heard!

And for some extra information...
    I'm a female. I'm French, and I am very interested in the sky... I have no idea why, but it just seems so beautiful...

EvanMiesterX

^If that's my real name!
    Years
    hi, and welcome to the PC! have a good time here, stay active, and dont forget to read the rules! if you need any help, or just want to be friends, do hesitate to send me a PM. oh, and i like the sky and all, but i wish it was a different colour... i personally dont really like blue... :P

Ciel Sky

1 + 1 = 3
    Years
    Thank you, Even Miester...!
    And, well, the sky and all... I agree with blue as an average color, but I'd like it to be a more cheerful color... pink, purple, or a darker shade of red or pink would be nice! Thankiez again!

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    the sky, eh?
    anyway, welcome to PC.
    Make sure to read the Rules and FAQ to seee if you can answer questions there.
    If you still have question that wasn't answered, you can contact me through a PM (private message).

Enjoy your stay!

Ciel Sky

1 + 1 = 3
    Years
    Thank 'ya, Achamo! And yeah, I'm getting to read the rules, I just wanna check out the place a little more, 'ya know? Anyways, Thanks!

§ilv£r

Team Rocket Member
    Years
    Hello, Ciel Sky. Welcome to PC. I see you are a Megaman fan... I think. Well, read the rules, and then use them to be respectful! :D

Years
    Hey Cierra, ^^

Welcome to PC, If you need any help or just a friend, feel free to give me a PM. ;)

I hope you enjoy your stay!

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    w.e.l.c.o.m.e Ciel Sky :)!!!

I hope you enjoy this place ^-^

have fun and make sure to read the rules n____n

you can PM me if you have any questions or if you wanna be friends

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
    Years
    Hey bien le bonjour damoiselle francophone, comment allez vous ?
    Hope you'll have fun on PC, and if you need anything, vous n'avez qu'à demander... Disons que les occasions de rencontrer des gens qui parlent français sont rare ici :)

Hope to talk with you later :)

Lash

Years
    Sorry if my French is horrible.

Hola Bonjour Cierra, accueillir à la Communauté de Pokemon. J'espère que vous avez un temps merveilleux ici, comme tous les autres fait. Maintenant pour plus d'une introduction. Bonjour, je suis le Lac de Madina, mais juste aller de l'avant et m'appeler Madina. C'est très agréable pour rencontrer votre connaissance. Si vous avez besoin de n'importe quoi à tout, juste m'envoyer un Message Privé.

Engrish Translation-

Hello Cierra, welcome to the Pokemon Community. I hope you have a wonderful time here, like everyone else does.
    Now for more of an introduction. Hello, I am Madina Lake, but just go ahead and call me Madina. It is very nice to meet your acquaintance. If you need anything at all, just send me a Private Message.

Like I said, sorry if my French sounds horrible. So, like the introduction said, have a great time here :3

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    Hey.
    Welcome to PC, Ciel, I never could understand French, even though I never took it either... have a nice time, and, uh, read the rules.

~Myokai

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Wow, this thread is rather... for some odd reason... active. Well, welcome, Ciel, and I'm a Megaman fan too, but I guess I'm just guessing if you are.

Anyways, like some people said above, read the rules and give me a PM if you want to be friends!

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    hello, and welcome!
    if you need any pokemon, or anything EV training, just PM me, as I have a full Pokedex, and am currently running a Free EV training service.
    have fun here! ^__^

Back