• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh look

Minami_kaifu

Shadow Tag
Years
  • Another generic new user.

Well, let me introduce myself. I am Minami Kaifu.

(It means something about rivers in japanese or something.)

I freaking love Serperior.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Yeah...you can't have serperior that's not in a sentence with out the words: freaking, love and "I". And with its derping skills, who's gonna complain? NOBODY, THAT'S WHO. I'm TRYING to persuade my friends to trade me a snivy, because I freaking love Serperior too, I'm failing epically at my bargaining skills with trading of course, or maybe my friends don't want to trade it cause they love him too. =3=;

I'll have him someday. D=

Your sig says you've caught that Volcarona at the Relic Castle; it took me a while, but! I caught it too. :3 Though it was pretty strong though! =O Almost took out my Milotic trying to catch it... =3=; Anyhow, which version did you get? =O Black or White? Cause' I got both. <3 Its the only pokemon game that I couldn't decide which one to get, infact. o3o; Mmm, in any case, you miiight be interested in checking out the Black and White board, where you can talk about the games there.There's lots of interesting topics. <3

But I digress! Welcome to PC! IN HYPNO-VISION. :3 I hope you'll enjoy your time here. <3 If you need any help, don't be shy, you can contact a moderator if you'd like, or, you know, I'd be also happy to help you out too with anything. <3

Minami_kaifu

Shadow Tag
    Years
  • Yeah...you can't have serperior that's not in a sentence with out the words: freaking, love and "I". And with its derping skills, who's gonna complain? NOBODY, THAT'S WHO. I'm TRYING to persuade my friends to trade me a snivy, because I freaking love Serperior too, I'm failing epically at my bargaining skills with trading of course, or maybe my friends don't want to trade it cause they love him too. =3=;

I'll have him someday. D=

Your sig says you've caught that Volcarona at the Relic Castle; it took me a while, but! I caught it too. :3 Though it was pretty strong though! =O Almost took out my Milotic trying to catch it... =3=; Anyhow, which version did you get? =O Black or White? Cause' I got both. <3 Its the only pokemon game that I couldn't decide which one to get, infact. o3o; Mmm, in any case, you miiight be interested in checking out the black and white board, where you can talk about the games there.There's lots of interesting topics. <3

But I digress! Welcome to PC! IN HYPNO-VISION. :3 I hope you'll enjoy your time here. <3 If you need any help, don't be shy, you can contact a moderator if you'd like, or, you know, I'd be also happy to help you out too with anything. <3

Of course Serperior cannot be found in a sentence with out Freaking awesome because he IS.

30 ultra balls, Reshiram, 1 timer ball, and like 5 retries but I caught em.

I got black, since I like the Legendary better and also becuase I wanted black city for the trainers (and experience).

But thanks for the welcome, it's very much appreciated :D

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    SERPERIOR! My favorite starter/final evolution of a starter! Its good to see someone else liking Serperior. Now I don't feel all alone! :D

Anyways, welcome to PC! Check out the Black and White forum here if you want to learn more about B/W. There's also a traveling journal there! You can share your experiences with us! :D

Have fun with your stay!

Back