• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Oh man,.....the in built game shark on an emulator

enyce

banned
    Years
    I was just testing on pokemon silver...To catch pokemon with the moves you want. Its awesome. I can even do moves that arent TM...

Like an Espeon with crunch. Or a pikachu with triple kick. Or catching a belly drum charmander without breeding.

Awesome ^_^

enyce

banned
    Years
    Kazeto Tamashii said:
    Mmm. You know, you could do that with a regular Game Shark and Gameboy too (if you were careful about it). =/

I know, but its easier on the emulator....

Cause all I have to do is copy and paste the codes. It cuts down time serverly....

Like I caught a pidgeotto, wit drill peck. Now thats unusual

Now if I entered net battle. Or something. Would that be cheating. Like catching pokemon with moves they dnt learn using a gameshark or something.

enyce

banned
    Years
    Dark Venusaur said:
    Whats a Emulator and I've always done cheats like that on a GS or action reply.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

an emulator is a program that represents a console/system on your computer.

Like an SNES emulator is an SNES on your computer. ROMS are like the cartriges....Because those are the games.

Why you think its illegal to request ROMS???....Most emulators have an built in gameshark or action replay. So you can just copy and paste codes onto your emulator. I didnt know you could modify moves on a wild pokemon. Then catch it with the moves of your choice. I thought you could only do it with pokemon you have. That code works well with the wild pokemon modifier.

I was upset when sky attack wasnt a TM anymore. Now I can just catch a pidgey with it

SyrupMaker

I make Syrup, Want some?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    I thought Roms are illegal because you didnt buy it or something. Well Anyways, I REALLY wanna try it on my pokemon. The Gameshark that is.

Wild Missingno.

ROM King
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    Ah, here come the ROM King :P
    Roms and EMUs are illegal.....but there are exceptions..
    You ARE allowed to have ROMs and EMUS ONLY if you have that System/Game If you don't most sites say you have 24 hrs to remove it....but its just like dlning music off the internetz
    They don't care if you dln like a few, but they will if you dln like 100's of music. Same with ROMS and EMU's. If you dln a whole bunch of ROM's,they will hunt you down....
    And so there you heard the truth from THE ROM KING! FLY AWAYZ!!

Back