• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh! My laptop was popular once!

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    My lovely iBook is horrendously slow by today's (and yesterday's) standards. For the more technically minded, is has a 500MHz IBM PowerPC G3 processor and a grand (ha!) total of 640MB of RAM. Also, it will only run up to Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.11, which is an OS that is getting increasingly out of date. In layman's terms, it takes around 7 mins to boot up and everything on the Internet takes about double the time as it would usually (it's too slow to handle YouTube or iPlayer or anything Flash, and having more than three tabs open is dangerous waters).

So it came as a shock when I found an advert for my model of laptop when randomly browsing YouTube on a better computer at campus. It's got they guy who played Peter Petrelli in Heroes in it. ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIL8bQJFCl4

So that means my laptop was good enough to be on TV at one point! And that makes me a little happier, I guess! :mudkip^_^:

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    The_Noob;bt58542 said:
    Every computer Apple shits out gets a commerical. Deal with it.

Real nice. Thanks, dude. >_>

Back