• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh my!

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Admit it you guys missed me. I don't have much time anymore. So I thought I'd post a deck that I'm going to use this Sunday if I go to the tourney and since Return is so dominant in this format...

Tributes:
    1 DMOC
    1 Zaborg the Thunder Monarch
    1 Jinzo
    1 Cyber Dragon

Special Summons:
    3 Chaos Sorcerer

Monsters:
    2 Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive
    2 Magical Merchant
    2 Magican of Faith
    2 Spirt Reaper
    1 Treeborn Frog
    1 Night Assailant
    1 Tsukuyomi
    1 Breaker the Magical Warrior
    1 D.D. Warrior Lady
    1 Sangan
    1 Exiled Force

Magics:
    2 Nobleman of Crossout
    2 Smashing Ground
    1 Heavy Storm
    1 MST
    1 Premature Burial
    1 Snatch Steal
    1 Scapegoat
    1 Book of Moon
    1 Graceful Charity
    1 Metamorphosis
    1 Pot of Avarice
    1 Swords of Revealing Light

Traps:
    3 Sakaretsu Armor
    2 Return From the Different Dimension
    1 Widespread Ruin
    1 Mirror Force
    1 Torential Tribute
    1 Call of the Haunted

Fusion Deck:
    2 Ryu Senshi
    2 Dark Balter
    2 Thousand Eyes Restrict
    1 Fiend Skull Dragon
    Oher random cool fusions such as Karbonola Warrior.

I am too lazy to type up the side deck. What it does it's it sides out for a Return Mirror match into an anti Return deck with two Royal Decree's.

Rate and fix.

Last edited:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    That's Ron! But I see your point. >_>

Cyber Dragon is god at one sometimes. It won't clog the hand when there is a monster. Also he has Treeborn and Scapegoat soo. =O

For the deck. Your tournament results first.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Mullet said:
    I used to come here all the time. That must have been sarcasm

Zai needs to stfu because he has too many name changes.

Yes just one Cyber Dragon it really is overrated.

Then use The Fiend Megacyber instead of the Cyber Dragon--it's more versatile and has more ATK to counter your opponent's Cyber Dragon.

...You don't recognize sarcasm, and you dare flame someone for changing their name? Get Out.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Ichapokemr said:
    Then use The Fiend Megacyber instead of the Cyber Dragon--it's more versatile and has more ATK to counter your opponent's Cyber Dragon.

...You don't recognize sarcasm, and you dare flame someone for changing their name? Get Out.

It's really not. They have to have field advantage by 2 or more creatures.

The person here that can't recognize sarcasm is you. I talk with Zai nearly every day I know when he is joking and when he isn't.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Mullet said:
    It's really not. They have to have field advantage by 2 or more creatures.

The person here that can't recognize sarcasm is you. I talk with Zai nearly every day I know when he is joking and when he isn't.

True, it requires your opponent needing more monster advantage than CD does, but it doesn't require an empty monster field, and with Cyber Dragons still floating around your opponent will most likely have two monsters more in the first couple turns, anyway...I guess it's more of an opinion thing of which one to use. I prefer Fiend Megacyber for the reasons I just gave, but that's just me. If you want Cyber Dragon, then go ahead and use it, but I still suggest at least TRYING Megacyber instead.

Apparently you don't recognize when I'M joking around...Maybe it would have been more obvious had I mentioned the Roflcopter...

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Ichapokemr said:
    True, it requires your opponent needing more monster advantage than CD does, but it doesn't require an empty monster field, and with Cyber Dragons still floating around your opponent will most likely have two monsters more in the first couple turns, anyway...I guess it's more of an opinion thing of which one to use. I prefer Fiend Megacyber for the reasons I just gave, but that's just me. If you want Cyber Dragon, then go ahead and use it, but I still suggest at least TRYING Megacyber instead.

Apparently you don't recognize when I'M joking around...Maybe it would have been more obvious had I mentioned the Roflcopter...

I have tried Megacyber before so don't think I'm just judging him before I try him.

I honestly don't think you were. www.ecksdee.com

zshadowzero27

Jounin
    Years
    MULLET! Sup man havnt seen or i havnt been here in a while lol
    So whats up?
    Maybe you shoudl get the Magic card for Jinzo to allow you to use Traps....I dont member the name so you might already have it i dont know.
    Well deck looks great man!
    Maybe could you comment and help my Zombie Deck eh?
    But for now lets talk bout yours

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Mullet said:
    I have tried Megacyber before so don't think I'm just judging him before I try him.

I honestly don't think you were. www.ecksdee.com

Well, you could have mentioned that and then I would have dropped the topic...

Well, I was. Sorry. I'll never bug you again.

Back