• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh no!

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Agent9 said:
    Describe times when you thought you were screwed in these games. I remember when I was in Cinnabar and I found the key and I didn't know how to get it. I didn't have an escape rope or a Pokemon that knew dig. And then I found the second switch statue in the bottom of the building and found the little Pink thing that designates out.

That exact same thing happened to me on red! It was so aggravating, I freaked out when that happened, I eventually found my way out though. But I always make sure I have a spare escape rope on me when I go back to pkmn mansion these days.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    It has got to be the time when...I used my Master Ball on a Zigzagoon, then found Latios, used all my Ultra Balls and Great Balls on it (it fainted all my Pokemon) then oh wouldn't you know it, I found Latios again in 3 minutes but only had PokeBalls. So I try to weaken it heaps to be able to use PokeBall and fainted it! I hate Latios...

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Garethp said:
    It has got to be the time when...I used my Master Ball on a Zigzagoon, then found Latios, used all my Ultra Balls and Great Balls on it (it fainted all my Pokemon) then oh wouldn't you know it, I found Latios again in 3 minutes but only had PokeBalls. So I try to weaken it heaps to be able to use PokeBall and fainted it! I hate Latios...
    If I used my Master Ball accidentally...I would just turn the game off.

Jenvy

Gardevoir is the Disco Queen
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    Well... when I first starting playing my game and got to Wallace's gym, I couldn't figure out how to get up the ice ramps. I got really mad, then dropped my gamboy (on accident). I had to capture Groudon all over again, and finally looked to the internet to get through the gym.

Also, all of those times I have made really progress distance-wise, and faint to go back three hours worth of walking to the last Pokecenter. :\

Back