• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen oh please let me not start from the start again

biwigirl

pokemon master
    Years
    I am *sing an em*lator. and after I won the *hampership.
    after I won the game...yo* know what I mean..?
    then the lines was *oming who said who had made it and so on..
    and then it says "the End"..
    and yo* *s*ally *an keep playing the same game after "the End" right?

b*t I *ant! I dont know what I *an do...!
    it is starting from the beginning where I *an get the first pokemon...:(

I won..b*t it is starting from the beginnig again..

plz help me... what *an I do???

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Are you sure you are pressing "Continue"? You might be accidentally pressing "New Game" instead. Otherwise, you could've somehow erased the game to make it start at the beginning all the time. Sorry, but that's all I can do to help. I hope your game works right soon.

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2024
    It seems that you might have just gotten hit by a bug, it happened to me a good number of times and I've lost a good deal of time on it. If you are doing what Kelsey said, then just check to see that you are in the right slot, if not...then there really is nothing else you can do I'm afraid.

EDIT: For your reading plasure...fixed the name,lol.

Last edited:

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    blue said:
    If you are doing what Castrainer said, then just check to see that you are in the right slot, if not...then there really is nothing else you can do I'm afraid.

Castrainer?!?! O_o;; LOL, an honest mistake, but I am Kelsey, my avvie just has the same character in it as Casty. XD

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    If your rom doesn't have the save patch, the game won't save so after you defeat the E4, it'll have no record of you ever defeating them since it never actually saved. Get a new rom with the patch.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    yeah that happend to mw once on the rom.i had beat the whole game then i went to continue and nothing was there.

Back