• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohai, I'm New/Back

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    Haven't been on since January :\
    Haven't said a word either.
    And that's all.
    Got a Gold hack planned so, uhh...
    yeah.

Years
    May not have seen you, but welcome back to the PC, mate! Hope this Hack of yours goes well. Got any ideas? You can trust me, I don't make Hax or anythin' like that. Might as well jes' V/PM me. Not sure if I'm allowed to post more than 1 Message in the same NU/Welcome Thread <:/.

Whuuuuuuut.
    A limit to the amount of daily posts in a topic?
    Fo srs?

Ah, nah nah ;D. Not like that.

Hope this don' count as a second Post...

:t152:

Last edited:

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Hm I dont believe I remember you, since you only posted twice. But welcome back. Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    May not have seen you, but welcome back to the PC, mate! Hope this Hack of yours goes well. Got any ideas? You can trust me, I don't make Hax or anythin' like that. Might as well jes' V/PM me. Not sure if I'm allowed to post more than 1 Message in the same NU/Welcome Thread <:/.

:t152:

Whuuuuuuut.
    Fo srs?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Whuuuuuuut.
    Fo srs?

No no.. the rules for this area point out that users aren't allowed to post more than once in an introduction thread, unless they're the person who created the thread. xD So basically, no one but you can post more than once in here. Prevents spam. (b ' ')b

With that out of the way, weclome back to PC, Cuccio!

Have fun now that you're back. \o/

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Hey there Cuccio123, welcome to Pokecommunity! That's awkward that you didn't say a word or post something since the new year started. My name is Fire Eagle and make sure to read the rules and have fun.

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    Yeah, yeah, rules, read etc.
    lol
    I could post, but had nothing to say.

Back