• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohai Thar

Meap and Cheese

Mudkip owns you.
    Years
    Hello! I'm Meap & Cheese, but you can call me Meap! I joined a while back but have mostly been surveying to see if I like it here. I decided that this community is very kind and will most likely be enjoyable to interact with, so I decided to introduce myself!

I am Male.
    I love the manga, and I really enjoy taking challenges, mostly with VBA Emulator on my computer.
    I love Pokémon and have played it since Hoenn, but my brother started in Kanto, when he was younger, so I've been trying out the older games too!

I hope I enjoy it here!

SkySage2k9

Skymin Sage / Greeter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2012
    *hands you a plate of sweet poffins that he balanced between his ears* Glad you decided to stick around ^.^ Enjoy your stay!

Back