• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohai!

Neko_Luna

~Eevee Fan~
    Years
    Greetings!
    I'm Luna.
    I've been a Pokemon fan since I was a kid. I have fond memories of watching the series but never really paid much attention to the games. (My best friend did though and still has her games)
    Over the past few years I've played and completed Diamond, started Platinum and now have started Soul Silver (I rushed out to get Soul Silver as a friend told me it was completely different than the past DS Pokemon games)
    I love Soul Silver and always have my Pokewalker on me. I think I like it so much because it's the same Pokemon that I grew up watching.

Other than that I'm a student finishing up my last year in highschool and desperately awaiting the summer. I play mostly Survival Horror but have a soft spot for Pokemon. I have three ferrets and a hamster who are my kids.

I'm so thrilled to find a wonderfully active Pokemon forum!

The Barber of Seville

Self-proclaimed Genius!
    Years
    Hey there Eevee-Lover o/

greetings and welcome to PC :)

i'm new here too so if you want any "freshman" to talk about pokemon, or any other theme, please tell me hehe

and if you need any help pleeeeeeeeease call the Barber ;)

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    oh god another member.
    just kidding ^_^

Hey Luna! Welcome to PokeCommunity! If you need any help, just VM me, I'd be happy to assist you ;D. Just make sure you take a quick look at the rule, and you'll do fine. Hope to see you around!
    -EmeraldSerenade.

Back