• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohaiyo

Terywj

Division Zero
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    Hi there, the name is Terywj. You can call me Tery. I've been playing Pokemon since I was a lil' kid, and I still play, although I'm really only doing mono-type challenges right now. XD

Pleasure to be here. ^_^

-Ter

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Konbanwa

It's a pleasure to have you here, Tery.

If you enjoy mono-type challenges then I'm sure you won't be disappointed with the good number of them floating around the boards. Never actually tried said challenge myself, but any set team of Pokémon can beat the game so I'm sure it's not too awfully difficult. Nonetheless, good luck with it.

Welcome to the forums.

Years
    Heheh. That's what you think. Try going up against your rival's Alakazam with all fighting types. A lot harder to build a team around that. Just felt like sharing.

About time I finally saw some actaul activity from you, Ter. I thought you were gone >_>. Welcome and have a long and wonderful stay here at the Pokecommunity.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Tery!

There's tons of monotype challenges popping up around the forums for all the pokemon games, so I'm sure you'll be pleased in that respect. Glad you're excited about being a part of the community! ^___^

Enjoy yourself, and I'll see ya around!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Welcome to PC! Hope you have a lot of fun here. ^_~

What? A n00b can't welcome another n00b? >.>

Terywj

Division Zero
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    Haha, thanks for the warm welcome guys. ^_^

@Jpp8: Haha, I just got inactive for a while, that's all.

-Ter

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Chaaaa! >P

Newbies unite! We attack at dawn x3

I meant hi, and enjoy your time on here. This is a very nice community. n_n

Back