• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ok Im Gonna Make this clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
  • Wait, wait... I asked someone to check their IPs before, and they were different. o.O I've got an idea which I'd prefer not to make public. o.O

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Hey I found his picture, he sure is an ugly little guy >.<
    ewok.jpg

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • hmm... maybe different IP's, but check the email. they're almost the same exact thing. Hasker1 is his brother's AIM address, which he used when he was flaming AZ in his first battle. (thread was deleted, i think)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Yep, ya think he would of had his own AIM adress. hmmm, a forgotten fact, thanks ACManga! I have more proof to base my soon to be ban on him.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • yeah, i remember the quote from the convo ;) looks like he left, and got a lot of bad rep in the process.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Alright, how about this. We give him another chance. If he so much as makes the slightest attempt to flame, IP and email ban. Sound good?

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Ive made my decesion already on what to do with him, lets just see if he comes back or not.

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
    people, calm down
    he's obviously lying and he's gone now, you can't argue with an idiot and AZSupraT, i expected better from an admin, you don't fight fire with fire
    you all disgust me...

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • he won't, cause he knows that i'll beat the **** outta him if he does anything (verbally, i mean lol)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    I am sorry to dissapoint you. I was having a good time, how about everyone else?

I guess I have a new nickname; Firefighter

Sorry guys, I was a ****, but hey, thats my personallity and I cant help it for being myself. Atleast I say what I really mean/what needs to be said when other people wont say it. Somehow that was an appology from me to everyone.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • That's what I was saying. You were overreacting, and there's no reason to go spamming crazily and swearing. Meh.

Oh, and for the record, aren't those 2 red blocks pretty? *bows* ;3

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    KLS said:
    that's not what admins are suppose to do, admins are suppose to take actions for what they have done, honestly, do you have no shame getting preached by a 14 year old....
    Everyone has there ways of dealing with problems, that is mine, please do not tell me how to do my job.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Oh God man, just close this **** thread and get it over with. We know they're the same person so this thread is useless.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back