• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ok Im Gonna Make this clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Ewok said:
    I actually have 2 admins by my side
    and i have been on other forums and of course i have been on their bad sides but now im s mod on their boards
    if ur problem is me then ur just gonna have to deal with me
    and BTW u spelled sentence wrong

2 admins? I dont care, they cant do anything about me banning you again, ive allready talked w/them. So try it, say somthing and see if you get saved again.

Ewok

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2005
    OMG u guys are soooo imature
    y are u guys stilll argueing with me
    just deal with the fact that im gonna stay here until i mess up
    and ACManga ummm earlier in the thread u were my friend and now u just turned on me
    u got me thinking if ur a friend i want or need

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Ok Ewok, I dont know how many Pokemon forums there are on the net but I think it is possible for you to leave this one so we will not have to deal with your stupidness and you can go and find another one.

Everyone knows that you are IN FACT Ebonix!

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • Ewok, AZ or any of the admins will never 'trust' you. all you've been doing lately is flaming people who've done nothing wrong. i, personally, will never give my trust to a scumbag like you.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Ewok said:
    OMG u guys are soooo imature
    y are u guys stilll argueing with me
    just deal with the fact that im gonna stay here until i mess up
    and ACManga ummm earlier in the thread u were my friend and now u just turned on me
    u got me thinking if ur a friend i want or need

We dont have to keep arrguing with you, stop ****ing posting in this thread and it will be done. moron...

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
  • Ewok said:
    I actually have 2 admins by my side
    and i have been on other forums and of course i have been on their bad sides but now im s mod on their boards
    if ur problem is me then ur just gonna have to deal with me
    and BTW u spelled sentence wrong
    There's no "sides". Admins do there jobs, that's what they're here for. If you break rules, your banned, it's as simple as that. I have to say, flaming AZ is a mistake you'll never get past.

Ewok

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2005
    just close this thread ur not gonna banned for no reason
    u have no proof that im ebonix
    u dont know me in real life
    BTW alot of people type like this its not only me
    so stop judgeing me

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • i'm so pissed right now at Ewok. i turned on you because you flamed my friends, and AZ has provided proof that you, are in fact, Ebonix. only he did the new lines instead of new sentences, so just give it up.

Ewok

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2005
    i never flamed AZSupraT review the whole thread and you will see that hes the one who is flaming not me
    i have more seens than that
    Prove me wrong AZSupraT where have i ever flamed u

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Ewok said:
    just close this thread ur not gonna banned for no reason
    u have no proof that im ebonix
    u dont know me in real life
    BTW alot of people type like this its not only me
    so stop judgeing me

Lets see a pic of you, and then your little bro(ebonix) then ill belive ya.

And yes people do type like that. But not people who are supposedly 20 years old.

If you were not Ebonix, you wouldnt be making a big deal about not being him.

Ewok

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2005
    If u guys whould really review the topic u would see that im keeping my cool and all of u are flaming me

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • plenty of times, in fact, you said that he had a problem... well, he does, and i do too, and that problem is you. i just hope you get banned so i never have to read any of your dumbass n00b posts again.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Ewok said:
    If u guys whould really review the topic u would see that im keeping my cool and all of u are flaming me
    What goes around comes around ;)

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • Ewok, if no one likes you, why don't you just leave and spam up another board? i hear there's this new one called ASSHOLE FORUMS

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Ok Ewok, you have stated your opinion and we have stated ours. I think we should close this now and leave it up to the admins.

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
  • ACManga said:
    Ewok, if no one likes you, why don't you just leave and spam up another board? i hear there's this new one called ASSHOLE FORUMS
    Yeah I hear it's got all the banned people from here, you should join there, 'cause you're next! ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Just let him drop off the net alltogether, no reason to send our problem onto another board XD Really if you weren't him you wouldn't be pushing it so much. And I know NO 20 year old that writes like you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back