• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ok then... Newer Beyblade Club...

Who, in your opinion, is the most awesome Bladebreaker?

• Tyson

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Kai

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Ray

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Max

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Kenny

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Hilary

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    can I Join I love beyblade.
    Sure you can u r welcome-how's that?
    So Brooklyn went berserko then everyone teamed up on him..is that also the episode where Kai lost Dranzer, or is that another?
    I just saw this recently....Kai was the first one to battle Brooklyn....obviously Kai won but in the end Metal Dranzer is broken into many pieces.
    Brooklyn erupts when he battles Tyson in the last round the decider, they dont team up entirely on Brooklyn you can say that Max, Kai(I dont know how Kai got Dranzer back), Rai, Daichi manage to send their bit-beasts into Dragoon and finally Brooklyn softens and Tyson wins while the whole world is destroyed nearly{thats too much}

Magma Blader

Kingdom Hearts...
    Years
    A-one said:
    I just saw this recently....Kai was the first one to battle Brooklyn....obviously Kai won but in the end Metal Dranzer is broken into many pieces.
    Brooklyn erupts when he battles Tyson in the last round the decider, they dont team up entirely on Brooklyn you can say that Max, Kai(I dont know how Kai got Dranzer back), Rai, Daichi manage to send their bit-beasts into Dragoon and finally Brooklyn softens and Tyson wins while the whole world is destroyed nearly{thats too much}

Metal Dranzer?? Isnt that Hiro's blade?? And when does tyson beat Brooklyn?? All i saw was that Brooklyn was back to his normal state and still battling with Tyson in the rubble. Then both the blades flew up and they didnt show the winner. Isnt that what happened???

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    -hits Magma- No, that's Metal Driger. And I'm sure A-One has seen the most recent episode, which as he explained is what happened. Tyson won. Huge spoiler, but it's the most recent ep I guess.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    I guess u were ripped off Hiro has only Metal Driger; the one i was reffering was the tiny blade Dranzer metal storm (G-rev is being repeated here)
    Tyson wins at the last Brooklyn concedes defeat*finally

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    ok. I want to know, when Kai's Dranzer GT got destroyed by Brooklyn, how did Kenny get the Dranzer bitbeast to make DranzerMS????
    When Kai joins BEGA in order to make it to the Bega battle preliminary matches were held in groups of 5 in the last group Kai and Brooklyn were together so they battle and Brooklyn defeats Kai and breaks his blade.
    Kenny makes an additional blade 'cos he knows that Kai will come back he and Tyson puts the blade near an injured Tala in the hospital Kai comes to meet Tala after his defeat to Brooklyn and takes Dranzer MS

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Okay, Kenny is ubersmart. He doesn't always need some petty bit chiip to make a blade. He's been making them his whole life, do you think he could also make his own bit chip?

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Well yes but he couldnt put a bit beast in it
    ok then... Newer Beyblade Club...

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    He can't, but if the bit chip was destroyed, that means he had to make a new one and restore Dranzer..it's a complicated matter that only Stevo or the makers know about. > <;;

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Can i join club??? and I really lyke Ray my fav Bitbeast iz Torch-Pegasus, and my fav Blade iz Trigle/Trygle??? The 1 wif da lil bouncin effect where it gets atkd a certain number of tymez and then popz up!

Last edited:

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    You may join but I will say one thing, please do try to clean up your English..try to spell out words better, okies? Please and thank yous. <3

And I'll help yas, it's Trygle I'm sure, but I'd have to do a bit more research. ^ ^;

Magma Blader

Kingdom Hearts...
    Years
    I wanted to tell you guys that Im from Team Ultima, a blading and pokemon team. We are an international team with members in Europe, America and Asia. Ive met them all and thet are not just pen friends. Right now im holding a beyblade tournament in Pakistan to decide the best blader there. If any1 is from there then please PM me.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    I wanted to tell you guys that Im from Team Ultima, a blading and pokemon team. We are an international team with members in Europe, America and Asia. Ive met them all and thet are not just pen friends. Right now im holding a beyblade tournament in Pakistan to decide the best blader there. If any1 is from there then please PM me
    Srry (-_-) aint not from there ...& goodluck with your team

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back