• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen ok...........

Mirage

just another guy
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 12, 2006
    what dose the brale for the regis say?

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    They say well the first chamber say dig here and you have to use a pokemon with dig and you dig there and then when you open the second chamber you have to have a wailord and relancuith thats what it sais!You have to have these 2 pokemon to open the regis

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Well I am talking about opening there chambers in route 134!Well I dont know about opening there chambers inside where they are becuase I do not have a wailord or a realncuath!

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Happy Dude said:
    Uh,you ahould of got a braile chart with your game.
    He probably lost it or did not know he had one.
    In R/S the insides of the caves say:
    Regice: When you are looking at the Braile wait for sometime and the door will eventually open.
    Regirock: From the middle panel where you read the braile and walk right, right, down, down and then use strength.
    Registeel: Go to the middle of the room and fly.

In E the insides of the caves say:
    Regice: Start at the center tile with the Braile on it. Run around the edges of the room. If you come off the edge start over. Remember you have to run by pressing the B-button while you are moving
    Regirock: From the middle panel where you read the braile and walk left, left, down, down and then use rock smash.
    Registeel: Go to the middle of the room and use flash.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    do you mean for the 3 regis? cant remember the registeel one very well.

regice: stop and wait. wait for time to pass twice. so wait on the braille screen for about 2-5 mins, then it will open.

regirock: right, right, down, down, then use strength. then the door will open.

registeel: cant remember the first bit, aim for the sky in the middle. so go in the middle and use fly. then the door will open.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Gold Groudon14 said:
    do you mean for the 3 regis? cant remember the registeel one very well.

regice: stop and wait. wait for time to pass twice. so wait on the braille screen for about 2-5 mins, then it will open.

regirock: right, right, down, down, then use strength. then the door will open.

registeel: cant remember the first bit, aim for the sky in the middle. so go in the middle and use fly. then the door will open.
    Hey that is exactly what I said?
    I gave it for both versions in case you weren't play r/s!

Back