• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Okami challenges go!

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Oh my goodness I am so close to conquering Okami (I have ONE BEAD LEFT)

So I am concocting some challenges to do for myself... I'm debating on whether to start with a easy challenge or a hard one.

The EASY challenge involves the reward for all of the stray beads. Which is an item that increases your attack power ten-fold, as wel as grant you infinite ink/health (So it's essentially broken/god mode)

That challenge I call the Godly fast run.... Basically see how quickly I can complete the game in god mode. Not really a challenge so much as a test I guess....

The hard challenge is... well.... details are as follows on how I intend to do them (I am also picking karmic transformers to use, but I choose not to use 7/8 since they have been alternated between on my current run....)

Easy challenge - Godspeed run
    • Details - go through the game epically overpowered and see how fast I can do it
    • Equipment - Ressurection Beads (Till near the end), Tundra beads (Finisher)
    • Artifacts(Final set) - String of Beads, Lucky Cat, Water Tablet
    • Karmic form - 1(Tei) or 2(Chi) (Though I'm open to other suggestions)

Difficult challenge - Weakling challenge (Better name mayhaps?)
    • Details - Go through the game as underpowered as possible, see how hard it really is
    • Equipment - Tsumugari (Weakest Glaive, the weapon I am absolutely abysmal with)
    • Artifacts - Lucky Cat, Healing Mat, Water Tablet
    • Karmic Form - 3 (Unpainted Ammy. No debate, no question)
    In-depth restrictions for Weakling challenge
    1. I must use the weakest weapon in my worst category the entire game, no subweapon
    2. Until Yami, I only can heal myself once per boss battle (Because on Yami I'm gonna NEED the assistance of heals. XD)
    3. I cannot get any more solar fragments after what the new game plus gives me
    4. All I can use from New game Plus is health/ink and extra "lives"

Those challenges are probably completely stupid... Maybe you can help me come up with better ones?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    "Until Yami, I only can heal myself once per boss battle (Because on Yami I'm gonna NEED the assistance of heals. XD)"

Why not try beating Yami without healing? ;D

Try for the hard challenge since Okami is pretty easy and not as annoying as Mario Sunshine. Ball pushing physics is annoying though.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Because on a normal run against Yami, I heal a good amount of times.... I will get NOWHERE with Yami on my wimp challenge if I don't heal..... Also, Spino, new blog coming up that officially decided the order of my challenges for me.

Back