• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Okay gg.

Mullet

Banned
Years
  • So basicly unbeatable without hax and such.

Gengar (M) @ Leftovers ** Gaygar
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 136 Atk / 180 Spd / 192 SAtk
    Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
    - Explosion
    - Hypnosis
    - Ice Punch
    - Thunderbolt

oic

Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers ** BOAH BOAH BOAH
    Trait: Sand Stream
    EVs: 252 HP / 68 Spd / 188 SAtk
    Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
    - Crunch
    - Focus Punch
    - Substitute
    - Thunderbolt

So I heard you are weak to Boah.

Milotic (M) @ Leftovers ** Marvel Snake
    Trait: Marvel Scale
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk
    - Surf
    - Toxic

Mudkips?

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers ** Blastoise King
    Trait: Immunity
    EVs: 160 HP / 80 Atk / 136 Def / 64 SAtk / 68 SDef
    Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Counter
    - Fire Blast
    - Return
    - Selfdestruct

BK is VERY fat.

Dugtrio (M) @ Choice Band ** TriplePainDildo
    Trait: Arena Trap
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Aerial Ace
    - Earthquake
    - Hidden Power [Bug]
    - Rock Slide

BLJ most likely uses Adamant Duggy Alpha uses Adamant Duggy, I prefer Jolly.

Celebi @ Leftovers ** Celery Stalk
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Baton Pass
    - Calm Mind
    - Psychic
    - Recover

This is Celebi say hello.

So it is almost exactly like what BLJ is using or so I heard. Also thanks to Alpha for giving me EVs and a new team as I was feeling quite lazy.

Last edited:

Pyrotechnix

what's that you did there
    Years
  • This team, it is quite ready to get some bg handed to it by the first good Bulky Water it comes across. Suicune particularly says hello.

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
  • Milotic can easily force Suicune to Rest and then Dugtrio comes in on the turn Suicune Rests and kills it. That's why you should use Adamant Duggie, Mullet, and not Jolly, as Jolly serves no point here.
    If Suicune is a Sleep Talk variant, then you can still explode on it with Gengar or Snorlax.
    Celebi beats every other bulky water one on one.
    But to be even more safe, imo use Thunder on Tyranitar, it can PAR Suicune and Milotic on the switch, and then gg, both get 2hko'd; also ohko's skarm which isn't a bad thing considering that the team lacks spikes protection.

Oh and change Lax's nature, you don't want it to only 3hko Skarm. ;-\
    Also naming TTar BOAH BOAH BOAH just gives away what kind of set it has ._., use Stone Basilisk instead, as it's cooler.

np: Sigur Rós - Álafoss

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Mullet

Banned
    Years
  • starmie fighter said:
    Zapdos weak, as it WILL ch all your counters or para them and they will then have 100% fully para rate

Mullet said:
    wthout hax

Hi 0ma.

Squarewalker said:
    Also naming TTar BOAH BOAH BOAH just gives away what kind of set it has ._., use Stone Basilisk instead, as it's cooler

Most people thought it was fake Boah. BOAH BOAH BOAH is a joke name I also use it for DDTar and people are always confused they are always like is that really Boah? Haven't had a problem as people still leave there Skarms in because DDTar is more popular atm or so it seems.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • Mullet said:
    Most people thought it was fake Boah. BOAH BOAH BOAH is a joke name I also use it for DDTar and people are always confused they are always like is that really Boah? Haven't had a problem as people still leave there Skarms in because DDTar is more popular atm or so it seems.
    That thing got me first time I battled that team because you always use that nick for ddmence :(

Mullet

Banned
    Years
  • YoMama said:
    Well, Agiligross isn't outdated anyway. I see it plenty in today's metagame thank you very much.

Have a nice day.

We have established that. I have seen ONE and I wasn't even battling and that was 0ma/Starmie Fighters Agilitygross.

jc_rcw said:
    That thing got me first time I battled that team because you always use that nick for ddmence

I also outplayed you. ^_^

Back