• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

olaaa ^^

Lu

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2008
    hi, Lu here :)
    I will mostly lurk around here looking for tips about Pokemon Gold >.<
    よろしく おねがい します !!!!
    よ(^○^)ろ(^○^)し(^ー^)く(^○^)ぺこm(_ _)m

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity Forums. We are glad you dropped by. I am sure you will find everything you need here. The staff here are friendly and so are many members. Now that you have made yourself at home you can start looking around. Also if you have any questions on concerns regarding the forums please don't hesitate to PM the friendly staff here. I am sure they will be happy to assist you. Furthermore please don't forget to read the regulations here. Rule breaking can result in infraction. Once again I am glad you came. Have fun here and be active!!! If you need any friends PLEASE DO NOT hesitate to PM me.
    Have a Nice day.

:16:

Obito.

Uh huh
    Years
    Welcome to PC! im Sam Smith, im 10 years old and pokemon gold is awsome xD

if u ever need any help then send me a PM and i will try to help :)

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    Welcome 2 PC and enjoy your time here. If you have any problems regarding pokemon send me a pm.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Hello. Welcome to PC!!!
    I see you like Gold. That one is my favorite. Wouldn't it be great if they re-made it?
    Enjoy your stay, and if you need anything, don't be afraid to PM me!~

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Hello

Hihi:D welcome to pc,, I wish my welcome thread had as many welcomes as your does lol:D

Back