• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old account but just starting to post

KhaoticHeart

Chaos Orange is in development
    Years
    Hey, my names Jeffery, but thats irrelevent Im working on getting the name changed on here to KhaoticHeart and thats what I hope (LOTS OF HOPE) to be known by. I orignally created this account because I wanted to start hacking roms. Now that Im a little more adept I want to start to get to know people on here and maybe get a team together and change the face of rom hacking! Big ambitons I know. But anyway Im here to make some new friends, so, yeah thats all I got.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Since your account's so old, are you a hacker by now? Oh yeah, Vm me if you need anything. Checkm out the Other Trivia forum; it's countless hours of fun for everyone.

Remember: you're a member!

Years
    Hi and welcome back.
    Hope you are well and enjoy yourself here.

Take a look at the Hacking part of PC then and just have a look around.
    You will make friends quickly ^.^

Have fun

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Welcome back to the community, I hope you stay this time (:

Isabelle

★ Emo Princess ★
    Years
    Oh my! You really are a Old Member "2007". Oh by the way. Welcome Back ^^. Read the rules again ( maybe you have an amnesia -_-). and Enjoy!.

Back