• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old Google trick

Poke Trainer Gary

Optimistic
    Years
    Hey all, I knew some of you might be knowing this already. I thought why not post tip, tricks of Google so that others can see. If you know any tips, tricks using Google then please post it.

Step 1: Go to Google image search.
    Step 2: Search for any image you like..then you will see many images..you know..
    Step 3: Paste this code in the address bar.
    Code:
    javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++ }setInterval('A()',5); void(0);
    Step 4: Press Enter..If you don't know then see what happens..

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Woah, that is pretty cool. I remember once a trick where you could change the big colourful letters from saying Google. For example it could be changed from Google to anything you wish. I forgot how to do it now:(

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
    Years
    Woah, that is pretty cool. I remember once a trick where you could change the big colourful letters from saying Google. For example it could be changed from Google to anything you wish. I forgot how to do it now:(
    It was another silly gimmick site, Google MyWay.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    Pretty neat trick. There are a ton of tricks associated with Google. Like if you type in Google trick, there should be a link that brings you to a Google screen. But when you click on the page, one of the O's disappears. The idea is to cover the O and click the mouse to fool people. That's one trick I remember off the top of my head.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Hey all, I knew some of you might be knowing this already. I thought why not post tip, tricks of Google so that others can see. If you know any tips, tricks using Google then please post it.

Step 1: Go to Google image search.
    Step 2: Search for any image you like..then you will see many images..you know..
    Step 3: Paste this code in the address bar.
    Code:
    javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++ }setInterval('A()',5); void(0);
    Step 4: Press Enter..If you don't know then see what happens..

Omg that was so awesome :D
    I had no idea google actually had 'tricks'. Thanks for the info!

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Omg that was so awesome :D
    I had no idea google actually had 'tricks'. Thanks for the info!

That Javascript function doesn't just work with Google only, though. Go to any website, put in that code on your address bar, and every single image of that website will be sent flying around in the exact same fashion as you saw with Google.

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    That Javascript function doesn't just work with Google only, though. Go to any website, put in that code on your address bar, and every single image of that website will be sent flying around in the exact same fashion as you saw with Google.

You had to say that. xDDD It's funny making PC lag with a whole bunch of avatars and ads at the top. :D

That's not really a Google trick, is it? Just a javascript trick.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years

I tried it with this webpage and it didn't work.
    It's still a neat trick though.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    The one I use most often is the previously-mentioned "define:whateverwordyoudontknow" trick. I think that image search trick is pretty cool. It's not much of a trick but at one time you could type "French victories" and Google would suggest searching for "French loses". :laugh: Get it? I guess a lot of French were offended because it doesn't do that anymore.

EDIT: See what happens when you type "what time is it" in Google.

Back