• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Old player returning to pokemon, finally joining a community!~

Years
    • Age 25
    • He/Him | It/Its
    • Chile
    • Seen Mar 12, 2023
    Hello! How are you all doing?
    I go by the names Ink, Lain, and Dom. Those are just what seems to fit me at the moment and may be subject to change. I'm a disabled artist, writer, etc. I like to call myself a "creative explorer" cause that opens me up for any interesting medium.
    I've been playing pokemon for a long time, but after some stuff happened in my life it kinda was pushed to the side. However, I always missed it, so I decided to come back to Pokemon, reclaim that fun or something. Back in the day i was a breeder/trainer; i enjoyed breeding pokemon so much that i would offer to breed mons for other people on Reddit. I know it sounds silly, everyone can breed on their own, but apparently most people dont want to, don't know how to, or don't have the time. Plus it's fun for me, so why not!

I was hesitant to make an account here tbh. I'm very shy, my writings are a bit disjointed, i dont have much to add to discussions... but in the end i decided to make an account anyway. I'm a bit of a lurker, always been, but i kinda like chatting with people and stuff, it's a good incentive for opening up breeding and trading request and viceversa. I only have a 3DS tho, and can only breed up to USUM.

So yeah. I'm here, hi. I want to breed more pokemon, chat with more people, and have fun like in the good old days. I wonder where i should set up my daycare tho... would that be in "trading corner" or "previous generations"? I can only breed up to gen 7... i'll have to ask around i guess.

Thank you for reading, sorry this was so rambly! Thank you for having me, I hope we can have fun together! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Years
    hi there! =3

You're gonna wanna visit the Trade Shops. People create a 'shop' there and then list what they can breed in what game and what they want in return =3
    What sort of breeding do you do? I got a Trade Shop myself, but it's just a humble shop for helping people with their PokeDex's in gen 8.

Also since you like to write, be sure to check out the Fan Fiction section =3

Years
    • Age 25
    • He/Him | It/Its
    • Chile
    • Seen Mar 12, 2023
    Hi ReKoil! Nice to meet you.
    I was looking through the trade shops earlier and saw yours! I thought it was very nice of you to be offering to help other players.
    I breed mostly for "competitive" builds, although i don't play competitive myself. I just really like breeding, maxing out stats, all that. I used to do battle-ready mons for trading and stuff back in 2016 right before Gen 7 started. I'm staying in Gen 7 too, cause i dont have plans (or the money) to get any of the newer games. I'd love to breed for more people, but I'm not sure what value my mons would have (gonna do some research after posting this).

Also yes!! I want to write and post about my pokemon OCs some day. I'm very shy about my fanfics tho, so we'll see...

thank you for saying hi!!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Ink! What kind of art do you usually make? I'd love to see it so definitely be sure to post in the Art Studio! And I completely relate on breeding/making competitive teams but not really playing competitively. It's fun to max everything out and I know enough about the mega game to get myself in trouble lol but I haven't actually battled in so, so long.

Either way, looking forward to seeing you active here! :)

Years
    • Age 25
    • He/Him | It/Its
    • Chile
    • Seen Mar 12, 2023
    Hi Fairy!
    I usually just draw my OCs, most are human but i've been trying to draw some feral and anthro stuff and it's been fun. I have a couple of pokemon ocs with their pokemon companions so it will be fun drawing them and posting them here sometimes soon! I also made a "human" design for the Rotom Dex cause i thought it could be cute/cool, I'll post it here when i have the time to draw him (which might be later tonight lol)
    Also for the art studio section, should i make a thread for personal (poke related of course) stuff and a separate one for commissions? (btw comissions are open on my socials *wink wink*)

I'm thinking of making myself a "competitive" team for the battle tree and to have just in case. For now tho I'm researching popular mons so that i can have a good bank of breeders ready for whenever someone wants their offspring.

Also also HEY i had an idea earlier today! I have a bunch of eggs in on of my boxes but i can't remember what pokemon they are, i just know that they're breedjects. Would it be fun to make a game of some sorts that's involves getting a mysterious egg as a prize? I don't know how good of an idea this is but i'm just dropping it here just in case :3

Back