• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old Pokemon fan, but new to the forum

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2019
    Hello! Nice to meet you all! I've been playing Pokemon since the Red/Blue/Yellow days! Thought I'd join this forum to get to know more Pokemon fans! I'm very excited for Sword and Shield, anyone else?

Years
    Hi Kaznosa! Welcome to the forums! You're def in the right place to meet more Pokémon fans :D

What's your favorite Pokémon game? Also - I'm super excited for Sword and Shield. I need to make sure I preorder it soon haha. Which of the new Pokémon revealed so far is your favorite?

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2019
    Hi Kaznosa! Welcome to the forums! You're def in the right place to meet more Pokémon fans :D

What's your favorite Pokémon game? Also - I'm super excited for Sword and Shield. I need to make sure I preorder it soon haha. Which of the new Pokémon revealed so far is your favorite?

My favorite game is a tie between Silver and Emerald! I love both gens a lot, it's impossible to pick one!!

Out of the new ones revealed, I really like Yamper, just cuz I'm a dog person at heart haha!

Years
    Silver and Emerald are both great titles!! If I had to choose between the two, I'd go with Emerald, I think. I think there's a lowkey sadness with me and Silver because I lost my copy a long time ago and I never quite got over it hahah.

Also - Yamper is definitely one of my favorite new Pokémon to be revealed so far!! Its animations are adorb.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Kaznosa! Welcome to the community!

I think Silver is one of my favorites (if not my actual favorite!) Pokemon game. I just love the second generation so much! But, the Pokemon shown so far for SWSH are really adorable and awesome looking so I might have a new favorite in the future! Ahh, I don't know, I can't decide. But Yamper is most definitely a great little doggo. :')

Back