• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I don't think Electrode particularly needs an evolution. The only logical reason would be to match his counterpart since RB. Magneton got an evolved form in GenIV, why not Electrode? Honestly, I can't really picture it conceptually though, and his stats, speed in particular, will be broken. XD

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    oh god a new electrode evo with more power for explosions xD. I HATE electrode though a dark electrode could work. yeah I know...stupid idea.

SorakuFett

I use myself in Battle..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    I'd say that two more evolutions for Smeargle and Farfetch'd are needed... I've already drawn some Farfetch'd evo's called Far'way (Far Away) and Longone (Long Gone)

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Wait, I did a fakemon evolution of Electrode once lolol
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=3270714&postcount=1465

hey your fakemon is pretty cool, but when I saw it's name (Axelorein) I though it was a combo of walrein and some other pkmn lol.

burst jolt and hyperkenesis sound like cool attacks, though I wonder with such a clumsy pokemon Alexorein would be a mess on the field :P. It's like eating sloppy joes, all neat when you make it then when you dig into it the sloppy comes out.

SorakuFett

I use myself in Battle..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    It'd probably be shaped like a Morning Star, white ball with Red Spikes, or Red ball with white spikes

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    We have Voltorb, Electrode, that's only 2. But what about a third?
    I already know Electrode is already a word.. So for the third evolution, why not call it Electrolyre? (Don't know how to spell it O_o)

Merged your Electrode thread into the general "New evolutions" thread. :)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I really think that pachirisu needs an evolution.
    along with:
    snorlax
    jynx
    wailord

I think snorlax should get an evo that should be dual type-normal/fighting using the energy its stored for the many years(or minutes)and it should have an ability much like that of vigoroth

...lolwut?

Do you guys realize that Snorlax has some of the highest stats amongst nonlegendary pokemon? Unless its stat spreads are all lateral (similar to Scyther/Scizor evolution), the evolved Snorlax will be extremely overpowered. :O

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    Yeah, Snorlax is the last Pokemon that needs an evo. Jynx could use one and Wailord could as well, stat-wise, but what would a Wailord evolution look like?

Chocos0

Eclipse the Umbreon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    I CAN HAEZ A CUSTOM TITLE TOO?

Merged your Electrode thread into the general "New evolutions" thread. :)

LOL, thanks, I'm new here and I don't know all threads involving different topics.

--Snorlax evolution.

A fatter, over sized, bigger bear? LOL, I can't imagine that happening...

Last edited:

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
    evolving legends. nuff said
    Won't ever happen because Pokemon shows how Legends are meant to be: Unchangable throughout all time. But doing what they did with Manaphy and Phione is a good idea cause it shows that Legends can give birth to new legends.

Some evos/prevos I'd love to see:
    Sneasel prevo
    Eeveelutions of Steel, Dragon, Flying

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I would really like to see these evolutions.
    Tauros ---> Trauros
    Dusprance ---> Mosparance
    Salbeye ---> Crystileye
    Jynx ---> Quadrlix
    Farfetch'd ---> Flyfetch'd
    Tropius ---> Metropolous.
    Miltank:

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2010
    maybe it would turn to like a steel/grass type and be called metropius insteasd and evolve when traded with up-grade pronounced (meh-tro-pius)

Cloudfall

Togekisser
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    It would be nice to see pre-evos for Spiritomb and Sharpedo.

Also, Ground and Rock-type Eeveelutions! <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back