• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Old Woman Tutorial

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2024
    I am getting an error in my events where the woman is doing the old mans pokemon catching tutorial and I cannot figure out why. Here is a screenshot

Attachments

• Old Woman Tutorial
      Screenshot 2022-08-11 150501.png
      41.9 KB · Views: 26
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I am getting an error in my events where the woman is doing the old mans pokemon catching tutorial and I cannot figure out why. Here is a screenshot

Did you remove an NPCs from the map? The scripts in that map refer to the different NPCs by their local ids. If you for for example delete an NPC with id 1, the ids of all NPCs after that are decremented and the woman will be given id 4 which the script uses when referring to the old man. You should update the local ids in the script to match with the map.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2024
    You know I accidently deleted one if the cut tress but i used control Z to undo that so I thought it was fixed. Guess not.

Back